Reviews for America, the Next Adventure
angiembabe chapter 13 . 2/20/2014
Aww, shame you didn't finish this story. I only recently found this fic to read, when I was looking for one to read that had Yugi/Anzu pairing, and the summary said it was complete. I was really enjoying reading, and it was just getting to the real action. And a whole bunch of cliffhangers!
ZillasChan chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
i love your work and all you have done, this is a beutifully written fanfiction and i wish there were more people out there who took the time to write like this, it takes lovely dedication to do something like this and i will say that i love your work. please dont give up! im cheering you on!
Paladin of Farore chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
there's one thing i dont get here, is Yami the king of games, or Yugi? because they seem to be seperate people here and they look pretty much identical anyway. just want to know, really good though.
WildfireDreams chapter 13 . 7/24/2009
OMG! You have to write more soon! Please! I've just spent 7 hours reading this saga! Please you have to finish it!
Anonymous chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Hooray, an update! I am so glad that ANA is finally finished!

This is wonderul: deep, well-planned, and full of intrigue. Please

do not lose hope! We all eagerly await the sequel! It would be a

shame to see such a wonderful story stagnate!

The story ended on a good note, not a true cliff-hanger, but plenty to

keep interset alive.I agree with wolfboy 32, you stole that from

Halloween Town, didn'tyou?
Kira-Tsukasa chapter 13 . 2/15/2009
Please, please, please, PLEASE continue this story! Probably the reason for not many reviews is because they hate Anzu/Tea/whatever you wanna call her (I call her Tea because I grew fond of Yu-Gi-Oh from the dubs. In America). Personally, I think they're just jealous that they don't have such a good friend like her. I happen to like her, quite often more than all the other characters, even Yugi. Anywho, your writing style is superb. Your choice of words is almost perfect (I say almost because nothing is truly perfect). It produces such clear images in my mind that it's almost as if I were watching it on TV. And don't even get me started on the way you project the characters' emotions. When Tea lost to Brandon and Yugi got upset, my heart actually wrenched as if it were happening to me. This is definitely going onto my list of favorites.
gamer260 chapter 13 . 1/5/2009
I love story and I want know what happen for next story after this story. sequel?

Great Story!
wolfboy32 chapter 13 . 12/14/2008
Did you get that apart/trap a thing from Halloween Town?
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 13 . 11/11/2008
I'm so happy you got this chapter done, and I look forward to the next chapter you completed! I think it's time you set some time aside, and work diligently on finishing ANA! This story is great, and you should not go so long without updating!

It's a shame you haven't had as many reviews for your more recent updates. I guess it goes to show how fickle some readers can be. That's a shame, because they don't know what they're missing!

Your Latin is off, by the way. _;;

Booby traps in the Shadow Realm? Talk about overkill... Nope, I take it back; what happens next IS. LOL I know the myth about the maze! I'm glad you included it. It looks like that Brandon character is a harder nut to crack than at first appearances.

Now I want an update and soon! This is getting very exciting!
anime-ruthless chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
Wow! I still logged in even though I haven't in forever! WOOHOO!

Anyway, it's been too long since I've read any fanfics but I saw an update and had to see it and I'm glad. To be honest you're writing is one of the only reasons I still visit this site and to see any continuation makes me happy. I may never write again but I'm glad to see your work continuing and as excellent as ever.

Please do continue!
TeamChaotix chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
I don't undersrad why you haven't been getting a lot of reviews! I LOVE this story! I remember way back when I didn't have an account here I used to check this EVERYDAY for an update!

I believe I've told you this sometime before, but this was my first ever story I've read here on . And wow...I was IN LOVE with it! The first story I've gotten so freakin' happy it, and couldn't WAIT for an installment! Though there was a time were you haven't continued in a while and I believe that's when I began browsing more on and created an account. Your story has inspired me to read more (I used to never like reading. A typical kid thing...) and become a writer my damn self! I'm really enjoying what I'm doing right now thank to you! I still have a lot to learn in writing though, since I started pretty late... D:

It would really suck if my first ever story I've read was left unfinished. I hope you get on down to it sometime. Take as long as you want, just hope It's gets done before I get old and die. D:
Ruka the Evil Dolphin chapter 13 . 11/8/2008
SQUE! I swear I can hear Guardian Angel Joan singing with all the other fairies! :D

I could kiss Pearl for this. _

And I can say that you still got it. Great interaction between the characters. And you described the Shadow Realm very well. I was able to form a clear picture in my head. _

My only complaint is the lack of Jonouchi. But that is purely my own bias. ;)

Looking forward to this odd bunch making there way through Duel Monster Kingdom and seeing what happens to everyone else (hint hint).
silverfoxninja chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
How cool! I love the set-up in the beginning and I like the way the sotry flows from one part to the other. Kudos!
Pearl of the Dark Age chapter 12 . 3/14/2008
You know, in a way this is almost damn painful to read, because it is so good, but we all know that we aren't getting another update for a while... Great job! Fantastic! It's a shame most of your regular readers aren't around as much, but you should be collecting new ones if you keep updating regularly.

Great diction, great plot, as always, and marvelous job on tying it all together. You do have a few typos, but no way does it even detract from the story you have given! To those reading this review for insight into whether or not they want to read this story: READ IT! You won't regret it.
lonewolfstuart11 chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
hi una my names stuart and i think this yugioh story is brilliant i have writing some stories in my time not on the internet but on paper but i can never hold a candle to theses stories i just wanted to say nice job sweetheart and im looking forward to chapter 12 of yugioh america the next adventure keep up the good work sweetheart ps im looking forward to another yugioh lime storie like the no mistakes one i red it and i thought it was great