Reviews for When the Teen Titans Meet Stitch
Neros Urameshi chapter 22 . 9/9/2006
YAY!.!.! BRAVO!.!.! Great story! Stitch is back with his ohana and another experiment is in a one true place where he belongs! Congratulations on a great story!
IrisBlue chapter 22 . 8/23/2006
It was very cute. Good job.
Squirtttttttttt chapter 22 . 8/22/2006
Aw... The story's over. *Blows into tissue* And look, I was the first name you put into the thank you list! Schweet! Anyways, I really loved the story (and Lenore's name, it's really cool) so... I hope you make more! ]
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 22 . 8/22/2006
Aww, that was a very sweet way to end your story it made me all warm and fuzzy inside :) I'm almost sad to see such a great story come to an end but I know you probably have a few more stories up your sleeve (wink wink) I'm glad I could help ya out so much It makes me feel good to be able to help out a friend in need :) Later pal!
Cleveland Wiltz chapter 21 . 8/5/2006
Make Stitch capture and let Experiment Titan join the Teen Titans,besides Lilo and Stitch have to find every place where every experiment truly belongs. Make a ship chase/battle between Stitch and and also Slade.
as chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
aiboue!(time to duel)

p.s 100th review
Squirtttttttttt chapter 21 . 8/3/2006
WAH! IT'S ALMOST DONE! Oh well, it was a great chapter. I saw the picture of Experiment Titan and it was look great. I can't draw that well... No, seriously. Liked that Hamsterviel is being chased by his own creation and all which makes me very happy. Ok, update soon!
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 21 . 8/3/2006
Very nice chapter, the big fight was a bit short but very well detailed. Experiment Titan sounds like an interesting character to be sure. Only thing is with such a powerful ally on their side Hamsterveil better come up with something pretty nasty if he wants to get his revenge. If you need any ideas for some other mutant monstrosities for Hamsterveil to cook up let me know I'll be happy to help. I'm just glad to see your still plugging away at this story it's very entertaining. Later pal!
Neros Urameshi chapter 21 . 8/3/2006
What a great chapter! And the experiment titan? It needs a name. Stitch and his ohana are reunited again! Including Lilo!

Please continue!
Cleveland Wiltz chapter 9 . 7/29/2006
Make the Teen Titans meet Stitch's cousins and his love.
Squirtttttttttt chapter 20 . 7/24/2006
I'm really glad that Stitch reunited with Lilo and crud but... IS IT LEROY OR WHAT? Well, nice chapter. I liked the taunting of Hamsterwheel. So update soon! Oh yea, have fun at that cruise you were talking about.
Cleveland Wiltz chapter 20 . 7/21/2006
What is the experiment? Make that Experiment 700 that I told you about. I'll drop by and say hi to Matt.
Neros Urameshi chapter 20 . 7/19/2006
YAY!.!.!.! Lilo makes an appearence at last! Please continue!

And those six paws and feet! Could it be? 627/Scorpio?
Metal Overlord 2.0 chapter 20 . 7/19/2006
Uh oh! At last we see the fruits of Hamsterveils evil labors! It seems that everything the Titans and Stitch have been put through was all part of an elaborate and intricate scheme to create the most powerful biological weapon in the galaxy, will the Teen Titans be able to hold their own against this new menace? I don't have the foggiest idea but I do know that this was a fantastic chapter and I can't wait to see what happens next, later pal!
FlamyAngelwings chapter 20 . 7/19/2006