Reviews for What?
highsummoner kairi strifeheart chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
whoa you rock

i love reno so much

by the way i feel kinda sorry for reno, i think i understand him more.

You so rock.

i really enjoyed that thanks
Adryl chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
IMHO, when he says "I am a turk" Turk should be capitalized... otherwise, it kinda sounds like he's descendant of the Ottoman Empire or something... ;;

But any FFVII fan would know what you're talking about, so no worries.

I really loved your poem. Usually, I hate such heavy cussing, but I really liked how you brought out his suppressed anger. I can't stand some people who think he's so clear-cut, just "a horny goof-ball" - the way you expressed another side of him was beautiful. Thanks a lot. _
Ninja Chic chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
i thought it was nice, i love poems but no one hardly ever reviews them, i have a cloud poem if you wanna read it... its pretty cool, but i love this one! i love reno and you captured his badass attitude very well...
D-chi chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Wow. Reno needs some anger management - or a hug. LOL
Inguz chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Yeah that's Reno talking loun and clear! I thought he wrote the poem, your great at characterisations! I love people who can shift styles. Hopefully my efforts to get you onto my glitchy favs list will wrok THIS time!
kittenflare chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Yep, sound like something he would say!

I had to laugh, It was god! :

"That's my job. That's my crappy excuse." It sounds like something I would say, really. To get out of doing an assignment. Just tell them you had ta work.
Nando the RPS King chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Very in character for him, excellent work.
Yumesuta chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
If Reno ever wrote poetry, this is what he would write. Good job. Very Reno-esque...you just gotta love the screwed up man.
2eXist chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
You should write whatever you want. I feel that you shouldn't hesitate when you want to do so... this poem turned out wonderful. It has Reno written all over it! (get it? "written" all over it?) Ahem, sorry-what I want to say is: It was a fantastic poem and I like it. _

xX-Hipathya-Xx
Life Returns chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Hahahahahahaha. You swore several times. Okay. Nag session time. You used the wrong "Your" twice. Those times, it's supposed to be "you're." Nag's over, yay! And if you other reviewers have a problem with my corrections (sniff) you can blame my English teacher from 5th, 7th and 8th grade. Not that I'd listen to you anyway.

Sorry, I'm in a bad mood.

I like this one...if you re-word it a little I think it could fit Yuffie pretty well, too! Double bonus :D
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I liked it, really I did, but it just seems his bad-ass personality is a little over-done here. *shrugs* Maybe it's just me...
Nefertieh chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wai... Reno is always so depressing in fanfics. ;_;

But never the less, 'tis very, very beautiful - and indeed Reno-like. x3
secretselphie-tilmitt chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
*goes starry-eyed* yay for Reno! hahahah, no, seriously, this seem a lot like Reno. The only thing I can even think to critique is that you could've left out some of the apostrophe's, you really didn't need all of them.

KEP WRITING!