Reviews for Lost Before the Dawn
Darklight chapter 3 . 9/10/2005
Great one, to bad Tess is still fixated on Max, so the valenties going to build an extension to the house, need more room now that the valenti household doubled in size.
jade chapter 3 . 9/9/2005
Jim was always a good guy. I like the way you have put Michael into the 'protector' mode. I think once Tess and Michael go to school or the crash down and meet up with the rest of their family it should get interesting. Or you could have Jim try to adopt the kids and have Mr. Evans be his lawyer.
runningwild22 chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
I don't think it was rushed at all. Considering the nature of what ur insinuating happened alot of graphic details aren't needed. The imagination takes over,plus I think it gives the characters depth revealing alittle to whom ever they tell. It gives the reader insight into the. I absotuly loved the end with the Valenti circle all the hands in it was well done. Update soon!

RebelQueen chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
Sensue I always love your writting and I am thrilled to be reading this. Please update very soon.

Blessed Be
Mony19 chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
I just read this. I am a huge rebel fan.

I really love this so far. It is different from others which is great.

Ud soon
RebelQueen chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Oh My God! You have to update Sensue! I love Destiny fics, especially because it has Rebel tones in it, and so far this is one that has me keyed up and wound tight to find out the rest, so please please update soon. Good job so far!

Blessed Be
runningwild22 chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
WHAT! Is that Michael& Tess? Tell me they can use their powers? Please? You so have to update soon. I gotta know what happened

mel chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
aw dat sounds so sound keep going need to find out if they renuite not a bad start keep going!
Jade chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very interesting plot. I hope that this means that you won't have Max gushing over Liz. I would be better if Michael and Tess show up just as the guy pulls the gun in Crashdown.
Sensue chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Hi RunningWild22- Thanks for the review... "It sounds familiar?" Maybe the first chapter, but I guarentee not for long! I'm twisting this so twisted that I HOPE that no one else writes like me.
runningwild22 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That was a great beginning. It sounds familiar. Update soon!

runningwild22 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
great beginng? where is the rest? this story sounds familiar? update soon!

72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5