Reviews for Shenanigans
Cindy M 19 chapter 6 . 3/28
This is very funny
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 3/28
'Fantasy of every teenage boy' was hilarious, I can only think of the expression XD
ChichiGuitarist123 chapter 6 . 3/4
I love the Shananigans! They're so funny! I love the fact that the Shananigans do comedy without being immature. Please keep writing. You finally got Sam and Danny together! Hooray! Please keep writing, this story is amazing and one of the only stories I've read that satisfy me. I hope you continue, cause this is one of the best stories I've ever read! Thumbs up for :-D!
The Great Azar chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
HAHA! WILL U CONTINUE DIS?
Ink Runs Through My Veins chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
I have never laughed so hard in my life. And I grew up on America's Funniest Home Videos Marathons. Keep up the great work!
Madigan Keen chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
OMG!
Madigan Keen chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
That was hilarious! Can I use that idea for one of my stories? Please? I promise to credit you for giving me the idea! I loved this chapter SO much I just about died! Look at me, squealing like a fangirl now. *facepalms*
Madigan Keen chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I have absolutely no idea.

Hahahahahahaha.

Is it drama? I doubt it, but there's no harm in asking!

This is a great chapter, so I expect the same quality in Chapter 2!
Raina chapter 2 . 2/25/2010
Loving it more every time I read it - beautifully done once again.
Anndii chapter 6 . 6/5/2009
I loved your story. Most likly the most funniest fanfiction I have read. Ever. And I have read alot of FF. Bye!
Mimo-Sene chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
Ha, that was sweet. Indeed it was very hilarious, and I'm assuming you got the comedy games from Whose line is it anyway?

That was cool, made me laugh. Thank you for that!
Daedalos chapter 6 . 2/2/2008
Oh. My. Goodness. I still have tears in my eyes. That has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read in my life! Thank you so much! Please write more humor like this in the future! And I love how you showed Danny as so funny, too. Amazaing job! One of the best stories I've ever read. Thank you!

-chris
Jime-chan chapter 6 . 12/22/2007
No way! Too good to be true! Now I know I can laught like a normal person and not scare my parents off...
korel.c chapter 6 . 12/19/2007
Excellent story. I have Shenanigans at my college also, although 'tis by another name. Some of the material can be very funny, and I thought the 'You're the only girl for me' line was hilarious. I look forward to reading your other stories.

Keep it up!

"You gonna take the dog out for a walk?"

"As a word of advice, the Dog Whisperer says 'Red Riding Hodo is in da House'... who on earth writes these things? Oh wait, right, me..." [General laughter]
Kitsune-Miko-Tenshi chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Omg, I loved it! I could stop laughing expecially at “You know what’s even more frustrating? I’ve loved this girl since forever, and yet I can’t tell her how I feel and I see her almost everyday. How pathetic am I?”. That was the best thing ever, totally creative and totally awesome. Good work!