Reviews for Dot Hack Curse
Tugboats chapter 14 . 11/16/2007
I'm guessing you never got my PM, so I'm here to say, yes master, by all means continue, or I'll be sad.
Ozzythegnome chapter 14 . 9/21/2007
Please please please continue!
heath 999 chapter 14 . 8/5/2007
Please continue, it's an excellent story and I'm really enjoying it. You can rewrite if you want, just please continue at some point.
Vampyria1836 chapter 14 . 5/23/2007
Rewriting the story sounds like a good idea. This is a really good story, and I'd like to see it finished
Puppyguy13 chapter 14 . 5/16/2007
I think its a great idea. It was going a bit slowly and bad at times. and id love to see some more of my character :P. but yeah, need help? just mail me. Im all for a re-vamp of your story since i havent seen many good .hack/ fics lately.
Rayne chapter 4 . 5/28/2006
I seriously need to stop reviewing, but I had to look back for the ToS references. Tee-hee! Gravity Well and Judgement! I personally like Prism Stars, the almighty mixture of Ray and Gravity Well. SOMEONE NEEDS RAY!
Rayne chapter 12 . 5/27/2006

Yay! Yeah, I naturally leave a lot of reviews. With the Temptress part, I was thinking of Macha that Pumpkin-Dress.

Speaking of Phases, any advice with Gorre? I hate him. He's all, "Let's kill her" and "CHOMP! CHOMP!" He scawwy.

About Haka: I'm not like that in the real world, but it's kind of weird that I can say anything online.
fbn Uu 89gUB44 chapter 12 . 5/20/2006
You want a review?

Your stroy sucks man! Try commin up with something original once and a while! Don't copy the beginning from the game! And make the characters more interesting. This fanfic was a comeplete rip off and you shouldn't have even bothered.
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy-Chan chapter 12 . 5/17/2006
AH! Oh no, oh no! Kite's down for the count! And Suzaku went into...uhh..."super mode" or something! Berserker mode!

But that nasty Fleur got what she deserved. I hope that Suzaku gets another girl though. (cry slightly) And it would be good if she wasn't an evil hacker...

Lovely job!

Puppyguy13 chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
YAY! I got too see my character again.

Anyway, ive never played any of those games, except for Zelda, but I never got that far, too frustrating.

Anyway, Ideas huh? ...
chaos0619 chapter 12 . 5/10/2006
TOO MANY ToS SPELLS AND LINES! Nice story by the way
Lady Tzahra chapter 12 . 5/9/2006
I KNOW THE REFERENCE, MUAHAHAH! The place they went to in the event with the mist and tree and such, it was the place in the water temple where you fight Shadow Link. WHAT BXXCH? I KNOW MY ZELDA!

Good chapter, Suzaku's an ass (how fitting...) :is not talking about yaoi for once: it's what he friggen' gets.

Oh! In the next chapter have something involving sake happen where everyone gets drunk and does stupid crap. That'd PWN.
twilight sea chapter 12 . 5/9/2006
Amazing! I loved it! Bad Fleur. Please write more
Rayne chapter 3 . 4/12/2006
How the hey can you not like Moses Sandor? He's mildly hot! Even there aren't many cool dudes in there...except Walter. He's just like Yuan! -happy happy sparkle sparkle- Will is okay.

I can understand hating Shirley. Her voice is so dumb, and she's so totally weak! Geez, she has Mary-Sue written all over her stupid body!
Magical Girl Pretty Sammy-Chan chapter 11 . 3/22/2006
I took too long to review! I'm sorry about that! Anyway, another good chapter from another of my writing colleagues! Thanks again for a job well done!

54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »