Reviews for No Mistakes
LOVE it!
Maiqu20 chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
Adonica chapter 3 . 3/18/2006
I like this story! I can't wait to find out what will happen in the next chapter! UPDATE SOON!
someone5 chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Cute banter. Gotta love the Rory/Jess-ness.

Okay. Overall, the bones of this story were really good. The only suggestion I have is to pace yourself. The writing, although good, is a little rushed here. Then again, this is one of your earlier stories, so maybe you've been working on that. :) I'll give you more of an overall critique after I've read everything. :D
someone5 chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
lmao. She broke up with him at a wedding. Talk about ironic.

Loved this line: "I need to sit down. I am sitting down." Too funny.
someone5 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
You captured rambling Rory perfectly here! My only complaint; it's too short! lol. At least there's more chapters. Onward!
love um chapter 3 . 2/23/2006
Gosh keep on writing this it is so anoying when u leave it like that see i like rory and jess together and anoys me when u don't finish the thing better. Just PLEASE keep on writing more.
milover chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
keep it going
Renege chapter 3 . 1/30/2006
Great fic. Please update. Sorry for the short review.

Kara
applexbabe chapter 3 . 12/1/2005
It was so sweet :) I couldn't find much to critisize. There were a few grammatical errors, but those don't bug me. I really liked this :)
applexbabe chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
So far, me likey :)
applexbabe chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Ugh, lukcy duck you are! Dirty Deeds wasn't out at my town, I was SO po'd, haha. Was it good?

Lol, I know all you asked for was me to read a couple of your fics and comment, but I liked the two I read so much that I'm going through every one :)

I like spontaneous Rory here :)
ladyofgilmoregirlsknowledge chapter 3 . 11/19/2005
i think it's true that one-parters are artistic and all, but this is pretty good. it's fairly realistic [to the show] and it's entertaining. keep going! :)
UnDiScOvErEdAuThOr chapter 3 . 10/5/2005
Your shorties are really good, partly b/c i like Jess alot, but their really short. Keep writing but try n make them longer
mrs.patrickdrake chapter 3 . 9/20/2005
i LOVED IT! and it doesnt matter how manu pplz are reviewing it as long as you are getting reviews! WRITE A SEQUEL!_
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »