Reviews for Lulu to the Rescue
JadedOne47 chapter 2 . 10/25/2014
Really enjoyed this.
pennyd chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
Another story of yours I love! I really appreciated Lulu; you wrote her spot on. I'm a clinical social worker and you did a great job. We already face the same problems with military folks coming home from deployments although they are not 7 years. As always, thank you for this wonderful story. Please, keep writing.
hester4418 chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Wonderful story, and finally a great use for the "Captain's mask"! ;-)
jmarrero16 chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
LOL I LOVE Lulu!
E. Taylor chapter 2 . 10/14/2009
Wow, this is awesome! I think it's an original idea, and I wasn't expecting there to be actual J/C in it. Great story!
GLovesTrek chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Hello, I'm so glad I found your stories - the writing is some of the best fanfic I've read & will try to read all of them (especially J/C)- they are like how I wish I could write. Thank you!
MHernz chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
What a wonderful story!
Ayjah chapter 2 . 7/28/2008
Well done, I love the narrating character... so refreshing :)
MarMar1 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Miz, I can't believe I missed this story back in 2005. I wonder where I was. I love Lulu! She is a wonderful, breezy, yet deep and strong character, written very nicely. I also like the dialogues AND the way Lulu's thoughts are interspersed with them. My fav part of chapter 1 is near the end; the paragraph about why Lulu cares; about captains, that they care so much, their sacrifice. Especially this: They are idealists in a universe that punishes idealists brutally and without mercy, yet they refuse to give up or give in.

Wow! That is wonderfully said and I think describes so nicely the appeal of ST and many of the ST characters. I am looking forward to chapter 2. Molly
stampensue chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
You wriote so well I was beginning to think I was reading a top secret medical record that those in the medical field would consider a "HIPPA" violation. Keep up the great work.

(HIPPA refers to the patient privacy act.)
LynnEGib chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
That was great. I thorughly enjoyed it. I expected one of their calls to be an invitation to the wedding. LOL
Shakayla chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
Aw...that was wonderful and ended very sweetly! Of course, being the hopeless romantic that I am, would've loved to read a bit more about how Chakotay and Kathryn became closer and took their relationship to the next level! LOL

It was fun, romantic, sweet and definitely gave me warm fuzzies! Thank you!
LoZDCMVGfan chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I love this story, its so well told and utterly believable. Also as a J/Cer myself, I love it. This should of been in the series!
Tharin chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
A very well written story. Lulu is an interesting original character, a refreshing break from the usual Mary Sue-sterotypes.
Polgaria chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow- that was really great...I love Lulu's character and the whole plotline of kathryn needing counselling...very cool!