Reviews for The Crow: Betrayal To The Heavens
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 5/1/2006
Well, now that we know where he's going, the last battle will be the best, as it usually is in the Crow movies. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the mastermind behind the murder of Luke.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 8 . 4/25/2006
Nice religious quotes, and I'm glad that Luke gave Gloria a peaceful death, since she had known what she did was wrong and everything. I'm glad to see that you aren't dead, for a moment I thought you did.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 7 . 12/26/2005
Nice cliffhanger. It seems as if you are getting better and better as the story gets longer into it.
matt manglos chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
That was... very interesting. I thought thta it was a good story.
A memory lost in time chapter 6 . 12/14/2005
not bad, a few spelling errors, but not bad. The only question I have is why weren't the wounds healing if the crow was still alive?
AlBhedCecdanc chapter 5 . 10/24/2005
It's good to see an update. I was getting worried that this fandom had died off because I seemed to be one of two or three who was even working on a current Crow story.

Anyway, I guess just watch out for sentence fragments and run-ons. Continue :)
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 5 . 10/14/2005
All I have to say is that I'd to be those guys right now. I'm not all that surprised that he did those things though, although I'm glad that the Crows, in the movies at least, have a heart and help the innocent.
rupertlvr chapter 4 . 10/9/2005
Yay! Thats what he gets. Great chapter and update soon!
rupertlvr chapter 3 . 10/9/2005
That is horrible, what they did to his family! Great chapter.

rupertlvr chapter 2 . 10/9/2005
Wow great chapter!

Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Wow, I feel sorry for Luke now, and can't wait to see him kick some major ass.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 2 . 9/12/2005
Well this sounds interesting. Usually the girl is an innocent bystander, but this time you have the girl be part of the plan. This is very good and I hope that chapter 3 comes out as soon as possible!
Cu3rV0 chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Dude...your fanfic rocks!

Chapter 2 was awsome!

Hope you update soon!

keep it up as well!
Cu3rV0 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005 intro!

really liked the story so far!

Are you posting chapter 2 or?

Very well done! :)
rupertlvr chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Good beginning update soon. :)