Reviews for Freefall
LotusxCee chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
o-o, im speechless, i absolutely did not like the ending. I have written a story with a sudden death before and now i know why everyone thought it was such a bad story.

Your story was pretty good, but would've been better if you stretched out how they felt and just killing Sakura off like that was pretty lazy (how can there be speeding trucks in residential areas gah). You could've ended it better by writing a chapter of her betrayal, then she never forgives him and they live life separately, while he still longs for hers.

Or after her betrayal syao could've chased her after school trying to talk to her, but then she gets hit by a car and gets into a coma which she never wakes up from but you dont actually write that, you just subtly refer back to him missing their high school days and him wishing she would just wake up.
Dandy352 chapter 19 . 1/21/2012
if this happened in real life, it would have hurt, a lot.

Nice story! It's total drama.
SakuSyaoLvr chapter 19 . 10/4/2011
That was amazing! I'm sitting here crying because it was soo sad. I feel so bad for syaoran. Great fic.
xXBlossomofShadowsXx chapter 19 . 6/24/2011
oh my freaking goodness! , I couldnt stop crying!
fay208 chapter 19 . 6/16/2011
wow... I'm quite speechless. quite an unexpected twist. I thought its gonna be like 'A walk to remember'. the writing style is not dark at all(usually I think(from other readings) stories is dark if the ending is tragedy). the way you wrote is a bit smooth like the novel. the twist is so blunt. it happens so fast. omg, the last words she said is 'i hate you'. its gonna haunts his life alrite. I like the way you narrate the epilogue, where he explores the possibilities if she did not die. poor syaoran, its like he never be in peace due to guilt.

really, playing bets using emotions will turned out to bad outcomes. yes, I see a moral value here!
Feebs chapter 19 . 4/6/2011
o_o
Mitsuki.scc chapter 19 . 2/7/2011
Eu nunca li uma estória igual a essa

Esse final me pegou de supresa, ainda estou meio que em choque, e tentando não chorar.

Achei a estória maravilhosa muito bem escrita, e com um enredo otimo.

Parabens!
f4llenstar chapter 19 . 1/24/2011
I've to admit this story was simply brilliant yet at the same time, very very very sad. I think that it should have been classified under tragedy.

Anyways, I really did enjoy the story and how you used Syaoran's point of view to show how Syaoran loved Sakura. Honestly, I wished that Sakura didn't die and that there was a fairytale ending.

But your last sentence changed my perception of an ideal ending, and it really challenges some of the famous sayings. I really look forward to more stories! This time, hopefully with a fairytale ending :0
lovevanila123 chapter 19 . 1/7/2011
aww! it was a good plot but i didn't really like the epilogue i guess cause it seemed kinda rushed or the fact that he loved his wife.
SukiGee chapter 19 . 12/26/2010
T_T

T_T

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh why did she have to die? T_T

stupid syaoran... stupid syaoran...
shirii chapter 19 . 12/4/2010
...):

That just broke my heart.
shirii chapter 18 . 12/4/2010
Oh.

My.

Gosh.

You killed her. Didn't you? ):
pikachu2510 chapter 19 . 10/29/2010
awww this story was so touchin... it made me cry . buh in the end it was no fair that Sakura died... Syaoran lied r her n caused her death and he still ends up fallin in love ... then again life isnt fair... it didnt say wah happened 2 her family... like did Touya beat up Syaoran? o.O this story was wonderful i loved it, sometimes tragic endin's r best.. thx 4 puttin this up, i really liked it xD

*pika*
Timeless Eclipse chapter 19 . 8/26/2010
It was a very wonderful story. You could tell half way Syaoran really loved Sakura and she did the same. But what happened to Ryoko ? After that chapter where he and Sakura went on a date he never re appeared. Its like he disappeared.

The ending though, was a bittersweet cliche ending. It was fairly obvious that was where the story was pointing to, it wasn't predictable that was going to happen but it was visible.

Another thing about your stories is that they seem a bit too rushed, the chapters are very short and it seems to be missing some detail and some important factors that you should focus on. (Do Not take this as a flame but a critique)

.. TimelessEclipsee ..
Moon Bloosom Xx chapter 19 . 7/13/2010
wow... i loved this...no wait.. i LOVE this story! though i still feel sorry for Syaoran... Even after what he did. I also think that it's sad that Sakura died. Poor girl. Well, anyways, i definetly love your story! 5 stars!

-Ollie! :*