Reviews for Alexander Riddle
GinHanelle chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
However do you manage to make every chapter funny? I really love this story. Thank you so much!

*snickers playfully* A pet boggart! AWESOME!
GinHanelle chapter 9 . 9/19/2011
Dumbledore is so scary...*shivers*
GinHanelle chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Lol, this was the saddest chapter ever-Lily and James thought Damien had lost a toy called Harry ('Hawwy') LOLOLOL! Priceless! _
GinHanelle chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
OMG! Hilarious chapter! Thank you!
GinHanelle chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Every chapter of this story is incredibly sweet and charming. I'm rather absurdly happy now; that's just how your story affects me. _
GinHanelle chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
*cough!* LOL, poor Voldemort. Having to watch Alexander/Harry eat must have been so disturbing. Wish I could try some of those food combinations though.
GinHanelle chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
I want a long list of middle names like Harry! What kind of negligent parents only give one middle name? *pouts* I feel so unloved.

I love the names you had Voldemort choose for Harry. Beautiful choices.
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Heheh, it's just so amusing to read about Voldemort calling Lily and James monstors. _
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Aw, Harry is the sweetest baby ever.

Lol, I just want to say that I laugh every time I read this story's summary. The 'Lily&Jamesidiots' part gets me every time. I can't help it, it's just so funny.

Thanks for sharing this story even if it's not finished _ I'm having fun reading it.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I like it. _
Laura whitlock chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
carry on
Anna chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
i love your fic!

i only started wondering about how the light side was doing when i read up to the end of your updates...

does hermione become friends with weasly without the help of harry (alex)?

oh well...

hmmm... thats about it...

umm, so please update!
kydarkangel2007 chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
I love this story it is so cute and so wonderful but I want to know more about how lily and james are dealing with harry missing.
puppyblue chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
This story really made me laugh I hope you haven't abandoned it!
EmeraldNeko chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
hope alex gets to go to hogwarts soon

update soon please its a very good story line
565 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »