Reviews for Alexander Riddle
GinHanelle chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Heheh, it's just so amusing to read about Voldemort calling Lily and James monstors. _
GinHanelle chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Aw, Harry is the sweetest baby ever.

Lol, I just want to say that I laugh every time I read this story's summary. The 'Lily&Jamesidiots' part gets me every time. I can't help it, it's just so funny.

Thanks for sharing this story even if it's not finished _ I'm having fun reading it.
GinHanelle chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
I like it. _
Laura whitlock chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
carry on
Anna chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
i love your fic!

i only started wondering about how the light side was doing when i read up to the end of your updates...

does hermione become friends with weasly without the help of harry (alex)?

oh well...

hmmm... thats about it...

umm, so please update!
kydarkangel2007 chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
I love this story it is so cute and so wonderful but I want to know more about how lily and james are dealing with harry missing.
puppyblue chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
This story really made me laugh I hope you haven't abandoned it!
EmeraldNeko chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
hope alex gets to go to hogwarts soon

update soon please its a very good story line
Ichigo Mirai chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
this is really good so far! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
i like this fic i can see you havent updated in a while. When will the love interest enter and when will harry go to hogwarts. Update sooon
black angel in love chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
oh oh this is story has made me laugh! I didnt even top to review because i was so engrossed in the story! And Lily and James are such bastards. anyway, cant wait for next chapter!
itachi girl chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE THIS STORY i nearly fell out of my chair i was laughing so hard lol please please update soon ja ne-later
prismaticmem chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
I love this story. I just found it and am hoping that if your still writing you could get a chance to finish it. It is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next. I was sitting here reading and trying to breath through the laughter most of the time and pouting in fear that this story will never be finished. This is a begging letter for more. I send cookies for you in hopes of an update. Even if you don't it is still a good story.
Emeraldd chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
I love it !

Dumbledore and Alex parents really surprised me. I thought they were best than that, seriously Well, I'm waiting for the update, so please don't forget it! Jeje, I know you say that you are gonna end it... but still xD

Sorry for the bad english, I recently started to read ff in this language, and I really suck at that ._.

Story added to my Favorites :D See ya !
yt chapter 11 . 4/19/2011