Reviews for Alexander Riddle
puppyblue chapter 11 . 8/6/2011
This story really made me laugh I hope you haven't abandoned it!
EmeraldNeko chapter 11 . 8/5/2011
hope alex gets to go to hogwarts soon

update soon please its a very good story line
Ichigo Mirai chapter 11 . 7/19/2011
this is really good so far! wonder what'll happen next... please update soon!
Siren of the Darknessflame chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
i like this fic i can see you havent updated in a while. When will the love interest enter and when will harry go to hogwarts. Update sooon
black angel in love chapter 11 . 6/25/2011
oh oh this is story has made me laugh! I didnt even top to review because i was so engrossed in the story! And Lily and James are such bastards. anyway, cant wait for next chapter!
itachi girl chapter 11 . 6/2/2011
I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEE THIS STORY i nearly fell out of my chair i was laughing so hard lol please please update soon ja ne-later
prismaticmem chapter 11 . 5/5/2011
I love this story. I just found it and am hoping that if your still writing you could get a chance to finish it. It is a great story and I can't wait to see what happens next. I was sitting here reading and trying to breath through the laughter most of the time and pouting in fear that this story will never be finished. This is a begging letter for more. I send cookies for you in hopes of an update. Even if you don't it is still a good story.
Emeraldd chapter 11 . 4/23/2011
I love it !

Dumbledore and Alex parents really surprised me. I thought they were best than that, seriously Well, I'm waiting for the update, so please don't forget it! Jeje, I know you say that you are gonna end it... but still xD

Sorry for the bad english, I recently started to read ff in this language, and I really suck at that ._.

Story added to my Favorites :D See ya !
yt chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
please update harrympreg?
DarkAngel048 chapter 3 . 4/3/2011
Good fic! Please update fic soon!
Saturnblue chapter 11 . 3/30/2011
It's really funny to see Alex's friends having separation anxiety. I have to wonder does Lily and James really understand what Dumbledore said about the one who fulfill the requirement the chosen? Because they chose Harry's younger brother for this role when he is not even qualify to be selected. Dumbledore didn't even check whether if the selected chosen is the true one and just completely believed his minions lie for truth. Well, in the end it will work well toward the dark side since it showed Harry/Alex now who really is on his side when situation gets tough. I would said the Potters and Dumbledore did him a favor.

It will be great if you actually put " " this mark in when someone is starting a conversation it showed where it begin and where it ends not during a middle of description especially during the early chapters. It kind the confused the reader of what is happening.
chana2000 chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
More please what happens next?
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
I loved it! Please keep writting cause I would verry much like to know what's going to happen next in the story. Your fan,

Wolf 15846
Meghan2 chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
Wow, incredibly difficult and confusing to read. Your story has a good premise and could be really great but you desperately need help with punctuation. I had to stop reading after this chapter as it was simply too painful to attempt to read farther.

Speech needs quotation marks and to me separate from the rest of the paragraph. Parseltongue should have something to differentiate it from other speech, such as italics. You have numerous run on sentences. Please find a beta so this can be a readable story.
hermonine chapter 11 . 2/10/2011