Reviews for Hunting Hawks Combine
JYun chapter 19 . 10/31/2012
Enjoyed reading this fanfic
Would of liked it more if Hwoarang won, but whatever it's all good
Keep up the good work
wil be waiting for more stories written by you!
YYTQiu chapter 19 . 1/5/2009
the ending was terrible
dalandaaan chapter 19 . 11/23/2007
awright. nice my taste... i am sory but i got a litle confused at de gramar... anyway i'll be lookin 4ward to ur tekken fanfics:)
dalandaaan chapter 5 . 11/23/2007
sorry bout the l8 reviews but i lyk it...
InfinitiveEvil101 chapter 19 . 5/8/2006
Nice ending! Look forward to your next story!
InfinitiveEvil101 chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
Heh, Hwoarang's such a bad ass...Steve and Julia seem to be hitting it off too. I like that pairing better than with her and Hwoarang (they have nothing in common!)
InfinitiveEvil101 chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
Cool! Asuka has the same tatoo as Jin...does that mean there's some Devil in her...
InfinitiveEvil101 chapter 11 . 5/8/2006
Good fight scenes in this chapter. There were some capitalization errors and only one misspelled word so you should take the time to go over it. Plus I liked how Hwoarang thinks of his motorcycle as his baby, I thought that was cute.
i luv hwoarang stories chapter 19 . 1/29/2006
dude dat was so cool!

i TOTALLI loved dat storie!

i hope u rite a sequel but until den i shal be reading the dark revalations stori.

it was reali wicked!

x
Sachi Gosetsuke chapter 19 . 1/29/2006
So this is it. Wow.

Loved the whole dojo scene with Hwoarang and Baek. Made a good ending. But aw there wasn't much Asuka/Hwoarang stuff [m lol oh well, still loved it.

For your fist fic this is pretty good. I mean 83 reviews! Well we newbies got it going ]

anyway, update Dark Revelations quick!
Thunderxtw chapter 19 . 1/26/2006
Hey there. Well, I got to read through the rest of your story and now I see that it has finally reached its end.

I can say that the spelling in this chapter is far better than the rest. I know that one reviewer seemed like they were being a jerk when they reviewed your fic, but I see where their coming from with the comments.

There are still some minor corrections to be made. It seems you got some of the quoatation marks and commas backwards or slapped in the wrong places. Like this for example

"The board showing the results was in the lobby it showed that both Jin and Asuka were fighting each other,”both of them eh well I better wish her luck”, he said quietly to himself as he walked up to her."

I think you meant for it to turn out more like this

The board showing the results was in the lobby it showed that both Jin and Asuka were fighting each other,"both of them eh well I better wish her luck," he said quietly to himself as he walked up to her.

Quoatation marks always go outside of the comma, just so you know, never inside.

Also, try to seperate the author's notes from the beginning and end of your chapters so it doesnt look like its inline with the story. It can make things confusing.

And don't type in caps. Only words that are important, like people's names, should have a capital letter at the beginning and nothing more. I know you either do that to simulate someone is shouting something in the fic or its your way of letting the reader know the chapter's finished, but you dont need to do that. Merely bolding your words or italicizing them would be better when you want to type an author's note. Try that and see how it works. I trust you will like it a lot better.

Oh, and if you want to simulate someone yelling, one exclaimation mark after the sentence is enough. Like this

"Shut up!" blared Howorang.

Not like this

"Shut up!" blared Howorang.

Just giving an example. That's not actually taken from your fic, but I did see parts like that in there in some places.

Sorry for the lengthy review of critism. I just see so much potential coming from you, I'm just trying to help out and see that you improve in your writing, so that less people won't have to be jerks with you.

Anyway, I'm finished with that. Thank you for allowing me to have the pleasure of reading your story. I greatly appriciate you reading my stories, and I look forward to seeing this next fic you have planned.

Until then, see ya!
Thee Slushee chapter 19 . 1/25/2006
Hey! Not much of a grande finale but it wrapped things up nicely. Gud ending and I cant wait 4 the sequel! BTW I made the yahoo account so we can get cracking on our lil project! I'll call sometime and we can discuss wen to start workin on it k?
Opposite Attraction chapter 19 . 1/25/2006
Cool chapter! Sux how there is one more chapter to go _ oh well. Looking forward to your update! _
i love hwoarang stories chapter 18 . 1/18/2006
plz rite!

im gettin bored!

the story is gr8 dont woz

x
InfinitiveEvil101 chapter 18 . 1/14/2006
Yay! Jin won! "Big surprise" as always the fight scenes are my favorite. I also like Lee somewhat except when it comes to being apart of the Mishima family. He gets the short end of the stick when it comes to family feuding...continue!