Reviews for What Is This Feeling?
FreckledNerdyBirdy chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
ya... I can just see Mimori in an orange jumpsuit and it's a scary picture.

Anyway I think Mimori should end up with Cougar on your "Tango or Waltz" story but that's just me. please update!
haley chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
what the hell was that?
nekomata3073 chapter 2 . 11/4/2005
Cougar...six wives? Oh I see he's a player! I don't normally review but in this occassion I just had to. I love your work, keep it up. More Cougar and Mimori please, I'm a HUGE fan of that pairing as well.
tomieharley chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Hi!

I read your previous story "Tango or Waltz" and really enjoyed it. I'm glad to hear you're going to add onto it. I don't normally submit reviews but since you may be taking opinions on how it may end, can I submit my vote for Mimori to end up with Cougar. Because frankly, Ryuhou is an ass. There I said it. I have no regrets. Whoever you end up choosing though I promise not to flame. It's your story after all. Also, I've seen all the episodes and Cougar never mispronouces anybody else's names except for those two. I agree with your theory.
11am chapter 2 . 11/2/2005
I could just imagine this happening on a real stage. I love you spoofs! _ Hope you write more.
xheartmehorrid chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
Your spoofs are a god among spoofs.

And I also like that part about Miroku cheating with Kanna, Kagura, Kikyo. . .and Jakotsu. ' So good job.
littlemisssweetheart chapter 2 . 10/31/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YUKINA'S PART WAS MY FAV LOL yea i loved it! chicago is my favorite move I love how you made the spoken parts go with the anime lol

update

tsk tsk ::shakes finger:: mimori killin poor cougar
Chitskie-Sumiie chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
I LOVE S-CRY-ED and that song and putting them together is oh so brilliant!
11am chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
XD That was so cute. Loved It!
xheartmehorrid chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Good job. x) That was the perfect spoofy song for this.