Reviews for No Pulse
Spottedleaf9 chapter 7 . 11/18/2011
I loved it! impressive! Not 'just another Blade story'. I hope you continue this story.
rebelwilla chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
Hey. Good chapter! I see you have put in that little bit with Meg and Blade. Can't wait for the next chappie! I like the bit about Drake's body being stolen. Adds extra suspense. Your really good at this!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 6 . 9/28/2005
yay! that was great! i'm so happy! love how you keep blade all blade-like even when he's all pining (sort of) for meg. more hannibal is needed cause he's just so damn funny. XD can't wait for the sequel, the nonexistant one i'm assuming will appear. MORE SOON!
rebelwilla chapter 5 . 9/26/2005
I really want to know what happened! Why is Meg so freaked? This chappie is kinda weird. Can't wait for the next chapter!
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
PLEASE UPDATE EXCELLENT
SarcasticEnigma chapter 5 . 9/24/2005
what happened? i wanna know! please, update soon and finish this cause it just completely rocks! still hope you carry this into trinity! UPDATE SOON!
SarcasticEnigma chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
once again, fantastic job. you've written both blade and whistler beautifully, and meg is still awesome. she sort of reminds me of frost with his whole deal on not being pureblood and whatnot. hope you carry this into trinity cause that would be interesting. anyway, UPDATE SOON!

btw, before you get in trouble, rewrite this out fo script format. it's not allowed and i don't want you to get in trouble.
rebelwilla chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
Geez, What took you so long to post!Anyway this chappie was good but I think you should put a little romance in the story .You know like some tension but anyhoo can't wait for the next chapter!
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 4 . 9/23/2005
pleaz update eexxcceelleenntt
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
please update bloody brillant
SarcasticEnigma chapter 3 . 9/16/2005
this is the best blade fic i've ever read! meg is such a great character and i like her alot. you've written blade and whistler very well, too. her relationship with them is so amusing at times, what with her attitude and all. anyway, this is great and you should definately continue.
rebelwilla chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
This chappie was kinda confusing. What happened to Meg?
rebelwilla chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
This is so funny! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Darkness Takes Over chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
Fantastic second chapter. You write Blade and Whistler brilliantly. I'm curious as to what this 'big plan' is in LA. Update soon, please.
rebelwilla chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
whoa that was great!I hope your gonna make another chapter, I really want to know what Meg's reaction is!