Reviews for Freedom for the Lost Soul
Mismar chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Oh I love this story so much!

I think it is the best story about Clive, too.

Firstly, I was a little bit confused because of Lena. But now I like her!

The story was exciting! In the end I cried... I don't know why D

Maybe Elza did not want to take the guild off and then he went away from the guild.

Oh, sorry, my English is horrible... but I want to say that the story is brilliant
Shadow Fox777 chapter 6 . 3/28/2009
I loved it!
Hakuei's Cooking chapter 6 . 11/9/2005
Not a half bad way to ending it, although it's hard for me to imagine Clive teaming up with George for the rest of his life. This one ended up being one of the best Suiko fics that I've ever read, I love reading anything that focus on the Howling guild and the love tringle and friendship between Clive, Elza and Kelley. Thank you for sharing this story with us and am looking forward to your future works.
Suikorin chapter 6 . 11/5/2005
I loved this chapter. I like how the two gunners got kicked out of the office and how you characterized Sasarai. Yes. Sasarai is one of my favorites. I greatly enjoyed the fight scenes. This is just wonderful.
TsuraraMai chapter 5 . 10/28/2005
Thats the worst cliffhanger EVER.

Plez,pleez,pleez,pleez,pleez,pleez,pleez,pleez,pleez update son!
TsuraraMai chapter 3 . 10/28/2005
'Smash the cheescake' XD. Crud thats too funny. especially since im eating cheesecake right now.

this is a very interesting story, esp. since clive's in it yay! Good Job, and keep updating
Suikorin chapter 5 . 10/27/2005
Why in the world did you just leave it at

"Or will it?"

That has to be the most unfair cliff hanger I have a read in a long time.

So Write. Write Write! Please?
Suikorin chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I really like the beginning. :)
thundersenshi chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
I'm glad that someone has finally written another HVG fic. It's such a shame that there's so few of them, and even fewer good ones. Your well-written contribution is greatly appreciated. _ Keep writing!
Hakuei's Cooking chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
I'm glad that you didn't kill Clive off and I really liked Nash's role in this chapter along with Sasarai. this story is really progressing well and looking forward to seeing what will happen in the end.
Hakuei's Cooking chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
Nice chapter, but don't tell me this is the end _ I didn't know that Nash had an aunt named Lena, or is she an OC? I'll check the Suiko source site.
Hakuei's Cooking chapter 3 . 9/18/2005
Marvelous! I loved that part when George suggested that they smash the intruders face with the cheese cake, that was genious XD
Hakuei's Cooking chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
That was such a great read! Awesome description and characterization, we don't see many fics in the category that feature Clive, let alone George Prime. Keep it up.