Reviews for Triptych
marissa mars chapter 1 . 1/24
nicely done, I am so glad everything was able to turn around after the chunin exams or else I could see it turning out exactly as you have written.
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
And now I'm sad forever. Well written.
Nafsi-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Gosh... That was so sad... But I think that if it really were to happen then that'd have been the outcome... Poor Hinata...
um chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Sad, but well-written:) P.S I like your disclaimer. "If Naruto were mine, Hinata would get more love and attention than she's gotten so far." This is exactely my opinion.
chanez chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Aw... this fic was so sad! I really liked your portrayal of the Hyuuga from the different PoVs because it was really effective. I was really upset that Hinata died and the last line nearly had me tearing up... It's these sort of fics that make me weep for the fate that the Hyuuga clan members suffer. Really good work with this one! I hardly come across good angsty stories anyway... )
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
5/5

truly good
een nihc chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I love how you potray the POV from the three closest family of Hinata. It's sad that in the end her teammates are the only one who mourns her.
ShyShinobi chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Aww! The ending was so sweet! I'm a KibaHina fan so I liked that part. Although, Hinata is my favorite character so I didn't really like her dying.
niknakks chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
D it was sad but still good /
Fake Bliss chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Sweetly sad.
Bag o' Moon Frogs chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
You made me cry! Good job. This is intensely sad, but also intensly good!
Kuzosama chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
And he is the only one to cry? D: Naruto!
Immaculee chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
That is such a sad story.
Raineko chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
Aw. That's so sad!
Teruame chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
One of the few in-character Hinata fanfics out there. -two thumbs up- Unfortunate, because most of the Hinata fandom isn't too keen on portraying her in ways that make us all think. -_-

I love how ya split this story into three parts (hence the title)...and such lovely words for a lovely fanfic! It's one of the things I envy about good writers, and it's something I hope to learn from.

Sorry for not reviewing earlier. I rarely have the time to say much to the author, so often I end up saving the fanfic without leaving a review that says more than "good".