Reviews for Hate
Naomi chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I don't think Bakura thinks he hates Ryou because of 0 and the manga (not sure which volume) I think he's fond of Ryou in a kind of twisted way but still i LOVE this fic. I read it twice which i don't really do that often :) soooo well written
silver replies chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
-nods- Nice piece. Favorite... Again.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
At first I thought that this one was about Mariku (I think that's what you call him), but then the emerald eyes thing told me that it was Ryou and Bakura. Speaking of emerald eyes, you gave Ryou green eyes in your fics and Bakura red eyes so as to differentiate between them, right? Or is that how it is in the manga? I've seen the anime and read one manga, so I dunno. I don't mind the green eyes for Ryou and red for Bakura thing, I just wanted to ask. It makes the things less complicated. I read the "Cuddly Bakura?" fic first out of your collection and it suprised me is all when I heard your descriptions.
Shadow's Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
You know, someone should really sit Bakura down and teach him the facts of life. What he feels for Ryou is not hate, it's love. But no one will tell him that. And since there is a thin line between love and hate he can't tell the difference (and doesn't really want to.) It's so sad. But then again even if he did realize that he loved Ryou, Ryou probably wouldn't return his feelings anyway. That's even more sad... Poor Bakura...

Regardless it was a very good fic and I enjoyed reading it. You are a great author and I love your stories. Keep up the good work. _
Handmaiden of Foamy chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
LOVED IT! Yeppurs
Cat Paws chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
-pets Bakura softly- No, dearest.. It's love... You love him... You just want to make yourself hate.. Because you don't know how to love... Yet. -keeps petting Bakura, while her other hand reaches out and pets Jaazi- I love you jaazi, you rock. You make awesome stories, and you write so well, that the readers, or at least me and a few other friends I have, can feel what the characters are saying.

Keep up the good work.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
...that's not hate, that's love. This is a totaly tragic one-shot, I don't know what it made me feel when I read it. It's good, but...tragic. People should know more than hate (or anger)...poor Bakura.
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Aw! Oh my god, I'm gonna cry. That was so ... bittersweet ... aww poor Bakura. Ugh, I hate you! Haha, no I'm just kidding ... but you have this uncanny ability to keep Bakura so IC ... grr ... ugh ... I hate you! How do you do it? You have seemed to capture him so well, everything about him that I want to capture but can't, you do ... it's so breathtakingly amazing ... the way you describe his emotions, his character, his actions, his feelings for Ryou (we all know that they exist, however invisible they seem to be in the anime *ahem*) ... it's so perfect! I envy this ability of yours! Ogh, this fic was so ... awesome, amazing, perfect, beautiful and angsty in every way! It's not your typical angst, but a special, sweeter, rarer kind of angst, the only kind you can hope to find written about amazing characters such as Bakura (whom you capture the essence of so damn well with your words! Curse you!) But, the up side to the fact that I cannot capture his character and you can is that I get to read it! In your beautiful stories! Yaee!

Aww ... I just ... it was so perfect!:

"Your kindness that has never reached me.I hate your kindness."

"The smile that arrives when I am not there. I hate your smile."

"The only times I feel those hands on me is when you try to keep my fists away from your unprotected self. Useless hands. I hate your hands."

"Those lips that curl upwards in a smile when you read or are happy. But always a frown when with me. I hate your lips."

"I only ever see it black and blue. I hate your skin."

"The voice that always emits pain filled whimpers and grief-stricken moans when I’m with you. I hate your voice."

Everything was amazing, but those were some of the lines that made me go: "Aww, Bakur-a!" And then I also loved the way you incorporated Egypt into it ... another aspect that helped to keep him IC ... what with:

"Your eyes that look like glimmering emeralds in a sacred tomb."

"Your hair shines like the rarest of silver that not even pharaohs seemed to have in excess."

"Your hands are as soft as a noble’s daughter’s hands would be."

"Effeminate and rosy like a pampered princess."

"It sounds like the precious and rare nightingale the pharaoh’s lucky child would have to sing him to sleep."

And then of course when you talked about his hate for the Pharaoh, and then his hate for Ryou ... just the way you compared them was perfect! Gah, the whole damn story was perfect! (Have I said this enough alread? Maybe so, but I'll say it a few more times for good measure).

perfect, perFECT, PERFECT!

ever-loyal

XO'MagickMoon'OX
kalimoto chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
omg, that was so amazingly good! i loved it. it's sorta sad, but all stories must be sad at times. Otherwise, it's just boring. I hope you continue. I love it.
chibikuro rose-sama chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
baku-chan talking about ryou. that was very good, and very deep. i loved it.
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Damnit, Jazzi! The end made me cry! ;_; Do more one-shots likethis. They're very fun to read.
DarkPhoenixIncarnate chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
you know it sounds more like he LOVES Ryou A-LOT more then he hates him!

nice one-shot very Deep.
Dartz'LoyalServant chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
YAY! Kura! And Ryou! _ Kura's trying to say that he loves Ryou, but doesn't know how to do it! Right? _

Max: She has been rather desperate to read something new from you... Oh, and Damian, I feel you annoyance... I have to deal with two annoyiny gir- wait, let me make that THREE annoying ones...

Rekan: You don't like it... I think it's fun to watch Rita have a reality check!

Max: -_-; I can't believe that YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND!

DLS: Guys... Where's Mica and Rita? Are they sweeping?

Max: Yep. Used some of Ry's patented Sleep Poison. *Whispers* Here Damian, use this on Zhira to shut her up! *Hands over a bottle of silver liquid* It's sleep poison, on drop will knock her out for a few hours!

DLS: Hey! Did you ask Ryou-kun if you can give that?

Max: .; Maybe...

DLS: 0o0 Wyou-kun'll be mad!

Max: So? I can always hide in Harry.

Rekan: *Shakes head.* Yeah... IF Harry lets you in..

Max: WHAT! NO!

DLS: Well, we have to go bye bye! See ya!
Transcendental Secret chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
oh oh! i can guess! oh wait...obviously...*sighs* sounds to me that bakura is jealous of ryou. why are you so mean to your hikari!

bakura: your getting on my nerves

me: *hugs ryou* hahahahaha! make bakura jealous!

bakura: -_-

me: now what was this again...oh ya now i remember im typing a review sorry about that. good fic. i like ones like these for some odd reason. dont ask me why. lol