Reviews for Reduced to This
Hmmm chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
Personally I think Teri should give Danny more respect, not treat him like Ginger.
Invisible-chan chapter 7 . 12/24/2008
Wow, I've actually come to the end of your unupdated story. I sense death and impending doom looming near by. And you haven't updated in... oh my, about two years. Well, if you do eventually get to updating, know that you'll have at least one anxious fan awaiting the next chapter.
Invisible-chan chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
XD As much as I hate Ginger, I love seeing Hector tied up and submissive. I love how every chapter neatly ties up with everything that happened in the previous stories.
Invisible-chan chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Soda incident! It makes a lot of sense now! So Ginger is a creepy dominatrix. Kinky. XD Ah, poor Danny. Yeah, I'm reply to two chapters at once. Danny get's to be both the mirror and Prince Charming, how fun.
Jmskitten04 chapter 7 . 10/21/2008
ohh please continue writing!
enumbrias chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
Aw, what a pity. I think these stories are so great. My favorite was Becoming the Fabulous Miss C though. That one should be adapted to film. It's just a great story.
Chelle-Lynn chapter 7 . 7/27/2007
*pouts* hiatus? But I was enjoying them so much...
fairy Eva chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
Indefinite hiatus? No no no no no! That is not good! I've just discovered your stories! They can't be finished now! I need to know what happens to Teri and Danny! And if Ginger is going to get her just rewards lol. Becoming the Fabulous Miss C is still my favourite out of the two and a half stories of yours I've read so far, and I'm serious about you making them into a book. I'd buy a copy for all of my friends. No joke. Please un-hiatus your story! Please please please please!
Bookworm federation unlimited chapter 7 . 9/25/2006
This is going good, but why haven't you updated in so long? Right now I still like 'Becoming The Fabulous Miss C' the most, but this seems interesting. Please update D
sonnetgirl chapter 7 . 7/17/2006
Good to see you guys writing again. I was afraid you would leave us in suspense forever. My, things are certainly steaming up around here. Terri & Danny and Ginger & Hector (didn't see that one coming)are like the People magazine picks for the year's best couple and the worst couple ever. Waiting to see what comes out next.

P.S. Bonjour mon amie! Et aussi, Bon Anniversaire (un peu en tarde-je suis desolee). Je suis arrivee a California, et je veux donner ton cadeau d'anniversaire a tu. Nous devons pranzer bientot (peut etre nous pouvons chercher une restaurant si charmant comme "Le Cher Canard"! Telephonez-moi! (and pardon my French:).
Querida23 chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
its funny how shes telling him to get his balls back ,when shes doing the same thing, but with a little more good feeling
Flowersc781 chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
I want a hot Danny to order around! Hehehe. Oh man she is a better friend than I am I would have let my friend rambleon if I had him in bed with me. I can't wait to find out what happens next!
CalliopeMused chapter 7 . 6/27/2006
This was fast- I like this style of updating. Feel free to continue, because this story is- hm, I can think of way too many positive adjectives, so I'll quote Danny- "'fan-fucking-tastic'". Your original characters are people in themselves, the plot (even if I've seen it two times before) is still a puzzle with how the different pieces fit together, and this is a story that I'll probably read even more times. Your writing's something that I can keep coming back to- and perhaps you could publish it, so I don't clog up the internet by reading this? It's unconventional, but you'd have a market. Wonderful, wonderful stuff.

As for Hector- hm, maybe another quote from a song I like. "He had it comin', he had it comin', he only had himself to blame..." More, please- finding a new chapter of this makes my day.
AnAlienIdea chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
Yay! Update! This is good, but I need more...
spelledasleep chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
They're back! I'm so happy you both have returned to this story and I can't wait to read more of the saga. Great chapter :)