Reviews for Remember me
dstr6uy8i chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I'm close to tears right now! That was SO sad! I can FEEL the pain they're feeling. Everytime I read a story like this, my heart clenched, even though they aren't real people. Good work, all of it.
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I was almost in tears!
lovePEOLPLEandCOWBOY chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
waouh, je suis épaté. quel fic triste, j'en ai encore les larmes aux yeux. bravo, splendide
Illeonora chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
This is a really great story, and you have a lot of skill as a write.

Almost made me cry there too-cant believe jack died.

But overall really great job. )
varicose chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Oh my god that was great! so emotional! u shouldmake another aboutjack he is my fave charecter
JoeyJonasPower chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Very sad story...Poor Bobby.

Great job...and im looking forward to reading more of your work.
ZoeinGreece chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
*tear* That was really good! I'd love to see what else you do with these characters in other stories! )
darkdestiney2000 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
That was really good...I loved it. Great job. I love how close they are
headstrongTM chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
im about to download that song right now. wow that had me tearing up. especially the part where jack was yelling at bobby. this is a really moving one-shot! good job, most one-shots dont have me crying but this one did! dam u...lol
Death By Teacup chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow! That was great, intense, but great!
Elven-Princess Ginny chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
oh my god, that was so sad! Poor Jackie. I really liked how you wrote this, it was an excellent one-shot. And you've got superb writing skills.

Ginny
pirategurl15 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
*sniff* i hate that Jack died *sniff*...i liked it, you're a good writer, and the song fit perfectly
Zoe chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
You are a mean made me cry!1This is amazing. I had to wait a few minutes to write this because I was crying. This is great and you are a great writer. OK, now go and wite more for your other story please! LONG LIVE JACKIE MERCER! Really this was fantastic!
Spoongirl1 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Wow...this fic brought tears to my eyes.

It was so sweet, but it wasn't sappy at all.

I really love your work and I hope you keep writing.

Past Beginnings is a great fic and I hope you write more Four Brothers one-shots like this...it's really good.
Flaw's Revenge chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
This was really moving and well written. Good work!