Reviews for Two Worlds
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Please mace more its awsome
god of all chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
Yumi is a year older then the guys and Aelita. Really love the fact that they are twins it makes everything more intresting.
Courtney chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
I cant wait for the next that was kewl keep going and hurry with it i want to keep reading!
XHeartxBeatsxAngelX chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
OMG! The fictions back! YAY! I hope you keep going!
Artic chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hmm,I've read the orginal,but I like the rewrite better.
purplelover chapter 13 . 1/29/2006
GREAT story! Is there gonna be fluff between Ulrich and Yumi, and Odd and Airland? Can't wait for the next chapter!
Jainie chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
Wow! I wonder what is going to happen to Airland. I can't wait till you write more;)
KatAngel chapter 13 . 1/5/2006
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! I'm so happy! PLease coutiune!
Ikari Keiji-kun chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
woo, nice to see a new chapter again, although I'd like some more action next time please :P
Lady Epur chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
I wanna know what Airland was saying to Aelita! And why Airland was acting like that. Why wouldn't she just let her friends comfort her?

You gotta continue! When does Gale return?
neon flights chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
it's so cute when people make Ulrich so kind generous! *smooshes Ulrich plushie*

hooray for the new chapter!
Schnozberry chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
please update
RainingHearts chapter 13 . 12/31/2005
Poor Airland! update soon
KatAngel chapter 12 . 12/13/2005
This is the best Lyoko stry I've ever read!But please don't tell me Ulrick will fall in love with Airland! No no no NO! Un...*ahem* sorry. Please tell me that Ulrich & Yumi will be together. DO CHANGE THE PAIRINGS! Its fine the way it is! But beside all tat, great fiction! Continue, PLEASE!