Reviews for Adaptation
Kiterious chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
This is a brilliant knew way of looking at the King of Thieves' mind. I never thought of that before, but it's very interesting.
Just A Feather chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Oh my... You know I can actually see someone saying/thinking this. And they was you described it, it was blunt, but sharp and cold. It almost reminds me of a knife... sorry, I can get silly at times.

I like how you were talking about the "snap" and then describing little Bakura's reaction to it.

This is just lovely.
pride1289 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
reminds me of Joker...

Such a lovely fic! :D
Hikari Amaya chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
That was beautiful! Short, sweet, and to the point. Nice perspective, too. I loved it! - Amaya
Yma chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Chilling, and a wonderful description of Yami Bakura. Beautiful, sad, and oh so frightening in it's possiblity. Excellent!
adele4 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
This... simply makes *perfect* sense.
emif chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This was brilliantly orchestrated. This really was a good rendition of Thief King and his ideas.
paniwi NLI chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
very nice, just Bakura's way of turning things in his favor, lol.

The world changed...and he went insane, and then adapted to that, lol
zucool chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
lol.I thought Bakura as a snake adapting awhile i was reading this...anyways, I thought it was really good. Something new and talking to Logic, I like that.
Anime-2000 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Whoo! I just remembered that you're on , too! XD

Well, you know I love this fic. _
PharaonicWolf chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Oh, very nice. I like the way Bakura is "talking" to Logic, trying to prove that he's not insane. And I definitely take Bakura's side as well. )
albino-yaoi chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Cool, I like the perspective. And the idea of the world going insane and Bakura adapting? Very original, I loved it. :D
Silently Broken chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Oh it's so sad! T.T
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Great story. I havent seen those Yu-Gi-Oh! eps yet and now I cant wait!

lol.

I think you did a great job, I exspecially the ending.

AnimeFreakSlayer
FHT3rdandCo chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
omg i love it please write more. ya i love the line "i adapted." so cool! if you can would ya write more?

bye