Reviews for Yellow
CelestialSolitude chapter 1 . 3/1
Aw, Roy, I know that feel. I can't ride a bike either.

Excellently written.
starscriptmage chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Yes. Thank you so much, I needed that. My brother has a headache and apparently he thinks the whole world should know. This really cheered me up :)
evil cow juice chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
OMG THIS IS LIKE ONE OF THE BEST ONE SHOTS I'VE EVER READ OMGGGGGG
Guest00 chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
Wow... Excellent... This was beautiful in some way.
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
This was absolutely adorable and funny. Had me smiling the whole way through :)
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That last image left me with a smile on my face. I loved how you characterized Roy in this - and the little quirk that he didn't know how to ride a bicycle was simply adorable :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
hi
LyssaLa chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
One of the cutest stories I have ever read! I loved all his excuses so he wouldn't have to say he couldn't ride a bike. Just adorable :D
iggyrisu chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Wow, I love this!
Bellus Animi chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I love it :)
bwink-o chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
That was epic-awesome :) I love the analogy, and I love, love the references to color!
romance-addict44 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Simply splendid. It was all very wonderful, right down to the fact that Roy didn't know how to ride a bike. That's something that would happen to him. :D
N.C. Stormeye chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
So cute!
Maymii chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
_Very lovely Story, Absolutly love it!

(Would like to read somthing like this more.)
trunksgirl85 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Ah, if only the weird EdxRoy fans could see what you've written here. Riza and Roy have some moments of on screen chemistry that you made obvious here. Don't sell yourself short ya? I thought theu were in character and I'm a rabid FMA fan by the way. I think the reacted perfectly to this situation. Even down to Roy not knowing how to ride a bike.

Imagine the black mail his co-workers would have on him!(Where people fish out that EdxRoy and EdxEnvy trash is beyond me. Maybe it's just their hatred for Winrey is overpowering?) Anyway, you're little one-shots are so heart warming. I've sat here and read Lord knows how many and reviewed the ones I loved most. This one's going on my favorites. Gosh! Now I've gotta go look for some good RoyxRiza fics! Like I need another pairing obsession...

Good Gravy look at the size of this review! *sobs* I ramble too much!