Reviews for Hide and Seek
AlexCurtis chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
good
Karen chapter 9 . 10/1/2005
This was a wonderful story that was well written and a joy to read. Thanks.
everybetty chapter 9 . 9/28/2005
A lot of people have secrets in their past that they want to keep hidden...

True victims always stayed trapped in the moment of their abuse, unable to escape the painful memories, but survivors found a way to work through those memories and keep living their lives.

hm... am i sensing some dual meaning to these lines? or am i just trying too hard ? :)

very nice first multi-chapter effort - i look forward to the next one!
higherbeingfriendsfan chapter 9 . 9/26/2005
A great ending to an awesome fic. I loved this, and I liked the relationship between Emily and Nick, and for your first multi-chapter fic it was great!
sherryw chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Thanks for a great story. I enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work.
Kristen999 chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
Well, you're done. It was nice to see you complete your first multi-chapter fic, and it was a nice tense thrill ride. I know your aim it show Nick's inner strength and you did so with ease. You also represented his great mind, charm, and why we all love him.

I liked your Emiliy, her courage and abuilty to over come, just like our faorite CSI. And the tidbits with Grissom, the contuation of the peer to mentor realationship was spot on.

Great job.

Kristen
mudhousejunkie224 chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
good chapter

hope nick is okay

cant wait for you to update
everybetty chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
"Emily tried to snuggle closer to him in order to provide a bit more warmth." warmth...right... (hee)

aww- Nick the White Hat saves the day! bloodied but not beaten - and the Black Hat bought it!

very nice - sad it appears to be drawing to a close

liked the way that Grissom was confronted with having to comfort an hysterical female- LOL - now that's a picture!
sherryw chapter 8 . 9/22/2005
Wow...another great chapter. I was at the edge of my seat. I love the way you had her asking Nick questions to keep him awake. I can't wait to see what you plan with Nick and Emily's relationship. Update soon please!
rozzy07 chapter 8 . 9/21/2005
Again, another powerhouse chapter, that had me on the edge of my seat desperate to know how it would all end. Liked the way Emily tried to force Nick away with inane questions until Grissom arrived. And then you made my top lip quiver again with poor Emily breaking down at the end - it was just so real. Great stuff.
1less chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
Oh man,great chapter! :)
csistokesfan chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
Wow. I've only just found this story and it is very good. Keep writing. Hope they find Nick & Emily soon so Nick can get the medical attention he needs.

Great story.
Ciara chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
*sniffle*

I LOVE this story. An awesome climax!
crystalpheonix chapter 7 . 9/20/2005
I hope it isn't done, it's a really interesting story. If it is done, you should write another nick centric story, you're a really good author.
rozzy07 chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
What a chapter! You've left me breathless with all the excitement delivered on the page. Awesome stuff. At least Richard has got his comeuppance - I hope!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »