Reviews for A Friendly Game
LunaChas chapter 1 . 9/30
OK You got me didn't expect it to be basketball Thanks for laugh
danny.duran.942 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
a game! got me! Thanks
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Aww, Charlie's a man now :)
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This story made me chuckle. And, my smile is so wide that my cheeks hurt. :D
Jelsemium chapter 1 . 4/3/2011

I still love this story, especially the line "Trying to find my courage, I know it's around here somewhere."

So much fun to refind your stuff. :-)
sfdg chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
aaww that was so cute! i loved tour story good brotherly bonding lol :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
that was funny loved it
storylover18 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Awesome. Simple awesome. I love it :)
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
you paged Charlie and don just right
Petitejam chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
LOL! i finally got it at the end.. slow huh? Basketball game.. ;; As always love the Eppes love, glad they won
Patty chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I just now found this and thoroughly enjoyed it. It's

absolutely adorable! The brothers 'brotherly' bickering seems right on mark. I'm grinning from ear

to ear. Thanks for a delightful read!
N'kala chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Wow! I really liked this one! Very cute! Good story line, good grasp of the brotherly interaction. Nicely done!
Roth chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Well, it took me awhile, but I finally found time to review (I like to actually have things I like to talk about in a review other than just saying good story. Good story doesn't tell you anything, but the person liked it. You know you're doing something right, but not what). Once again, I have to say the characters were perfect and the dialouge was great. I loved the fact that it wasn't some big dramactic injury on the job or anything, but something simple (simpler.) But as a frequent visitor to Prompt Care, I have to say simple injuries suck. Once again, Great Story!
themidnightstar chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Ha! I love it! This one really made me smile. I thought it was so true to the characters and the rapid-fire dialogue was such fun.
Freefall chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
AW this was soo cute! I loved this story! The beginning was priceless!