Reviews for Bring Me That Horizon
Verbrevity chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Perhaps this is a bit of a late review lol. But I'd started reading this story a while ago (perhaps a couple of years) then couldn't find it again. And today I finally did lol. It struck me as one of the better POTC stories, with that historical flavour. And even though I don't ship J/E you wrote them very believably here. I just felt the story was so good it deserved a review after all this time lol, even if it is late. ).
quik-wit chapter 10 . 12/8/2007
that was, is, a good story but i the end was dissapointing. it somehow lacked the flow, the graceful writing of the rest. You're a good author and I commend you esspecially on writing the PoC language, that is so hard!
ratherbethedragon chapter 10 . 3/23/2007
Simply amazing. True to the times and characters. Your description is breath taking...please return soon.

lollllllllllll chapter 10 . 2/25/2007
this story. i enjoyed very much. one minute, i think Jack is gonna shoot her and kill her, and it all changes in the end. super sweet. you should write a sequel though. cause what happens to Will later? and those two. still cute.
Kathryn Sparrow chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
Oh my goodness. That was the best fanfiction that I have ever read. If I had never seen the movies, I could definitely have seen that as an original novel. That was the most thought I think I have ever seen put into any story. Your writing was beautiful and you stayed true to the characters. So many times I see Jack falling all over Elizabeth, but the way you portrayed him, seems so much more real and true. O my. I think I'll go back and read again! I look forward to a sequel, as your writing is absolutely amazing!
Fading Skyline chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
wow. very good job. this is one of the best stories i've read in this category. i'd be really great if you wrote a sequel.
onthemorrow04 chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
extremely well thought out and a good plan
knit-wear chapter 10 . 8/7/2006
i just wanted to say that sometimes i look at the number of reviews a story has as an indication of its quality- i would expect this one to have hundreds just because of how amazing it is. i really think this is the best story i've read thus far. well done and i do hope you write a second one. x
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I'm watching it.
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 10 . 7/27/2006
Oh my God. That was ABSOLUTELY MARVELOUS. I love you. I love your story and the way you wrote it. The plot was bloody brilliant and ensnaring. I enjoyed it and to the very last word. :) Enthralling. -adores- I hope you fare well in your factors, and that you write a sequel. I await it ever so anxiously. I love you! Take care!
knit-wear chapter 5 . 7/27/2006
i had a friend who felli nto the themes one night when he was drunk and on his way home from a night out in london. now-a-days if you should have an unfortunate swimming accident in the themes you have to get about thirty vacinations because of how gross it is. i guess circa 1700 it wasn't so bad...x
knit-wear chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
why hello there, i just stumbled upon your story. i quite like it thus far, its really hmm...Intriguing. you know how you start getting despondant about not finding any good new stories? and you then resign yourself to reading moderate one shots about them kissing in dead man's chest? yeah, looking forward to reading the rest of this. i really like the way they react to one another so far. and taking it out of the usual caribbean norms. always a good thing.

yep, so i'm off to read the rest now! x
sheriboalmighty chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
i have stayed up all night reading this. i have litereally been on the edge of my seat waiting for jack and elizabeth to realize their feelings! AGHH! SEQUEL! please... PLEASE! *begs begs begs on hands and knees* please? pretty please?

and i can't believe she cut his hair.

oh and by the way...

noodle chapter 9 . 7/25/2006
Wow, i read this overnight, well kinda...your chapters were long (not saying it's a bad thing) I'm just a slow reader XP This is a really really great story! *me-likes-very-much* _ I can't believe i only just found it now...ah well atleast i've read it! If you have time please write more, you said yo were busy so it's fine, but we'll all be waiting! ] (not trying to put pressure on you or anything! ])
Mean titan chapter 9 . 7/20/2006
I wasn't to much of a fan to the whole jack and elizabeth pairing but this story has made me begin to ship it I found myself wanting him to kiss her begining at the part that she cut his hair. amazing story and I'd very much like a sequle but what made me extrreamly happy is the end when you are shown that will is infact not dead.