Reviews for The Betrothed
GirlsavingChina chapter 21 . 3/29
awwwwwwwww ... you know the Ballad of Mulan? That's cool!
AAAAAAA SO GOOD I LOVED IT THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
RandomShtScinceWhenever chapter 3 . 1/2
So far this is very entertaining... *evil grin*
Guest chapter 21 . 12/16/2017
reread the story again.. it's a classic
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
Or maybe just make out with her... I mean I dunno... seems likes something Shang would do after being worried out of his mind.
ARainDragon chapter 21 . 10/12/2017
This was super cute. My suitemate recommended this to me and holy buckets. A-freaking-dorable. Juast. vgVGH;OIAHGLKRN;OIHDSn;oitw
Born in 20th Century chapter 21 . 9/23/2017
thanks for sharing this great story! absolutely enjoyed it! :D
25Carin chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
I know you wrote this 12 years ago but I'm loving it so far! Thank you! I usually find it so hard to read fanfiction out of my normal routine of Zutara or pride and prejudice but this is great!
brianna330 chapter 14 . 3/17/2017
It's freaking 2 in the morning and I can't stop reading! Aaaaaaah! Why is your story so good?
At first, I didn't think that Shang knew about 'Ping', but o my God, you caught me off-guard there when it was revealed that Shang knew about Mulan all along.

I wanna sleep now, but I also wanna read on and see what's going to happen next.
What have you done to meh!?
skymon1010 chapter 21 . 12/13/2016
such a wonderful fic, love it!
kalun.gengchul chapter 7 . 9/26/2016
I HAVE TO GO WORK, AND I CANT STOP READING I HATE YOU. SERIOUSLY.
SeasonStar chapter 21 . 9/9/2016
This story is amazing! I love your descriptive language and creative plotline. You managed to keep the character's personalities consistent but at the same time developed and built on them. Once again, thanks for this fanfiction.
nekochan1994 chapter 21 . 8/18/2016
Feels! Squishy~squishy feels!
nekochan1994 chapter 20 . 8/18/2016
Aaaaaawwwwwwww! x3
Approval from the father-in-law!
nekochan1994 chapter 19 . 8/18/2016