Reviews for The Betrothed
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 7 . 10/5
Yay! I was half-right! I did think it was Li-Mei, but it was still a daughter of the Emperor! :)
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 4 . 10/5
Le gasp! Is Huang Dong the Emperor's daughter?
AthenaLesage chapter 21 . 9/26
Very nice! I had a great time reading. :)
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 21 . 6/9
...I kind of miss MuShu and his antics
Well dang. I feel dumb now... It's very good so far. I'm glad to have found a good Mulan story.
She's the one, isn't she? It makes perfect sense. They suspected somebody from this camp which seems to me hard to do because nobody was really told so yeah it's definitely haung of whatever.
Anika chapter 21 . 4/4
Loved your story! I felt like I was in the story!
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 3/26
How much research did you do? This is very accurate. Although, I would think she'd be more emotionally affected by the fact that she's marrying her commander.
sad sabrin chapter 21 . 3/14
air bender chapter 21 . 2/10
amazing story buddy! lovd it!
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 21 . 2/7
This story is fantastic! Your writing style flows very well, and I really like how Hui-Ying reveals her true identity. I also really like how the reveal scene parallels the movie-it's familiar, but also completely different. I really like the plot, and you write the characters very well. I have no idea about the degree of authority Hui-Ying would have either, but I like to think that she outranks Chi Fu because she's just that cool :) Thank you for sharing this story, and God bless!
Silver Wings chapter 21 . 1/4
It was a really good Fanfiction not half assed like most that are on here you actually did research i'm impressed
demigoddesses chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
Lovely story! I like the plot and the characterization. Shang & Mulan are wonderful together and I liked the princesses too.
fishertowers chapter 21 . 12/13/2014
I really enjoyed this story! Thank you,