Reviews for The Betrothed
Ginny A Heron chapter 4 . 7/25
So is Huang Dong actually the Emperor's daughter...?
Sailor Solaris2 chapter 7 . 7/23
The emperor has 3 daughters, fyi.
twlightbella chapter 21 . 5/13
Their married
WarriorKnight chapter 20 . 2/27
Hi! Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoy this story. This is actually the second or third time I've gone through and read it (it's been years, but I remembered it because the plot was so interesting, so I decided to find it and read it ;) )

Also, I know it's been years, but if you're interested in making a minor change, when you wrote of the Persian language, it was described as a "guttural, oddly toneless language", and I have to disagree. I am Persian, and it's actually a very fluid and poetic language. To describe it, I'd say it's very...expressive. Just thought I'd let you know :)

God job on the story!
paintedbones chapter 21 . 2/26
IF THIS COULD REPLACE MULAN II PLEASE AND THANK YOU
paintedbones chapter 17 . 2/26
I love how you didn't paint Chi Fu as the stereotypical villain of the story with a paper-thin character. He's sometimes helpful too, on top of being like a Disney version of Percy Weasley.
nk01 chapter 21 . 2/15
I absolutely loved this story
Guest chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
I absolutely love this story! It's so creative and real well written!
AngelesPG chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
I am charmed with me your history, it is one of the few ones of Mulan that is the well-read one and is wonderful, thank you for finishing it:)
Lazclura chapter 21 . 10/26/2015
I've fangirled it like there's no tomorrow. You're a talented writer, and your fic is amazing and so well-written!
lacomtessa chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
This was such a good read! I love it.
Roxas fleur chapter 6 . 10/10/2015
Ah I see! Huang is the emperor's daughter right?
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Yay! I was half-right! I did think it was Li-Mei, but it was still a daughter of the Emperor! :)
la-hija-de-Dios chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
Le gasp! Is Huang Dong the Emperor's daughter?
AthenaLesage chapter 21 . 9/26/2015
Very nice! I had a great time reading. :)