Reviews for Of Warren and Will
Trevor4056 chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
Omg I love this one. I want to hear more. It's so sad yet so hot.
sugar-cookie lover chapter 30 . 11/13/2011
I kno that wo Ai ni means I love you because of fushigi yuugi episode when tamahome leaves miaka, and he writes down wo Ai ni... And it's already been like 3 years since I last shippped tamahome/miaka and it's probably been more than that since I last saw that episode...

Don't ask. My mind automatically stores away useless information and brings it back up at the most useless moments, which is like all the time...-_-
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 30 . 7/24/2011
love it! ugh i went through all the trouble trying to google translate the chinese, then notice now you said up at top D
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'm dead. How random and absurdly like them to have a discussion about hickies.
Silent Sage chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
That first sentence had me. It's so WARREN. X3
Silent Sage chapter 6 . 5/10/2011
Chinese and his fists. I think I may need to find a Warren for myself in case of breakup. haha
Silent Sage chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
The domesticity was adorable!
Silent Sage chapter 14 . 5/10/2011
I really liked this chapter. It was a pleasant surprise from the transition from superhero, to personal, then to superhero while incorporating their personal lives. It was a very memorable chapter.
Silent Sage chapter 15 . 5/10/2011
Communication is key to a relationship. I'd like to think Josie or Layla would give him a word or two.
Silent Sage chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
That was too sweet. I really liked how you characterized Warren. It was the right touch of tough guy and I suppose, sensitive soul(?). haha
Silent Sage chapter 21 . 5/10/2011
Haha, omg, Warren saved Will from a swinger couple? That was original. haha
Silent Sage chapter 29 . 5/10/2011
Aw, that is so romantic. I'm completely imagining Warren scaling Will's house to leave a little gift on his doorstep. So. Cute.
Silent Sage chapter 30 . 5/10/2011
Oh my gosh, that ending was adorable!
Sony Boy chapter 28 . 11/21/2010
*complement* If I didn't love your fics I'd hate you for how good you make them.

The way you write and how you described the scenes are just amazing. Your attention to detail and your word choice are unique and work perfectly in this piece.

So, not much constructive critisism but still.

boothandboneslove chapter 30 . 10/28/2010