Reviews for Tenchi Muyo: Ryoko's Love
Eldest Dragon chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
this was an excellent story i honostly think if you got permission from the creators of tenchi muyo you could create an excellent novel just from this one part of the prologue it was very well written and thought out i think you should try for it again you have my deepest respect this is a story worthy of being put into an anime
Knightlight chapter 3 . 11/10/2005
OMG! I had given up hope of ever seeing another chapter to my favorite story. I would first like to say wonderful third chapter, though not nearlly as long as your first two. Second welcome back from limbo, and I hope this time it's for good (or atleast until you finish this story). Third THANK YOU MISS JENNY for making E.D.R. update after soo long. I look forward to the next chapter, and thank you for taking the time to repost this story, or continue it anyway.

Mackem chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Nice chapter, I've being dying to read the update and I liked it. :D

Can't wait for next update!
PCHeintz72 chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
Not bad, but then, I've always liked this story. Only other story of yours I've read in Tenchi fan community is Kiyone's Leave. Any plans to put that up here as well?
Ryoko-SP chapter 3 . 10/29/2005
for god! this is so good! this chapter is so cute and emocional! finally Ryoko is awake! I love this story! it's great! please undatape!
Lost chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
To be honest, i had hoped that you would have gotten back to Ryoko awakening after almost a decade and a half after her apparent death, and yet somehow you managed to drag me off into the back story and you work. This is a real testament to your abilities as a writer, as you managed to write a story that i wasn't that interested in reading, and yet a points drew me in none the less.

That said i still want more, and i do hope for a return soon to where this story started, but if you continue to write as well as you have, I can learn to wait as more of your back story plays out.
Mely-sama chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
wow! this chapter have many acction! I hope you undatape soon! more of Tenchi and Ryoko!
Nikcorra chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
I have read your story on another website a while ago, and it had been a couple years. I'm glad to see it back up again, I love your story, very well thought of, and as far as I know of, I have read this peice, and all of the other peices of work you had wrote. Its one of the best stories I had read, and it still Job, and keep up the good work
Amethyst1403 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I must applaud you on your wonderful writing talent! I don't usually submit reviews, but I thought I make this an exception to the rule. This is a great story, and I hope to see more of it soon.
demon7 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh my gosh! I love this story! I remember reading this a very long time ago, but could never find the website to it again. I'm so glad you posted it up on Please you have to continue writing this story!
M.Hakubi chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
I read this on the *other* Fanfiction site (unfortunately it has become MST'ers are US). All I have to say is that I loved it back then. Heck, I still love this story. I hope you plan to finish this fanfiction.
Nikcorra chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
I remmeber reading your story a while ago, at least three years ago when you had it posted up on an website, i dont remember the site. But I do know that I loved your story, though I never fully read to end. _
Mely-sama chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I read it before! maybe in but never read the end! please undatape! I like so much this story!
Person chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Really interesting story, definately keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next installment
Lost chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
I've heard mention of this story before in forums and story reviews, at least i think it was this story. They all said it was a great read, and i have to agree, although the random word inclusions in sentences did detract from the story at times, but still a very enjoyalbe and engrossing read. I do hope there's more as i would really like to see how tenchi, yui and ryoko react to one another after such a long time apart

Either wat thanks for a few hours of enjoyable reading!
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »