Reviews for Lost Souls Live Not Forever
Cele-chan1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
this is such an amazing fic! all the characterts are completly in charactar and the whole plot was just too addictive
white pedal chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
That was absolutely beautiful! poor boys, while Leon was neglected by his parents and was alone half his life Siegfried suffered emotional abuse from his father who doesn't care about his family and only wanted a heir for his comapny. And the sad thing is that it mostly happens in powerful families in real life, they both suffered from their parents and now what they can do is undo the damage they caused them by sticking together and try to make Shroider corperation the best comapny in Germany and make it an honest business. And his father should be ashamed of himself! because of the abuse he put Siegfried through he destroyed him and caused him to go insane and ruin the Von Shroider family reputation from giving Kaiba the virus.
Katatei Inc chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Sugoi...I thought siggy was gonna die...I'm glad he didn't!
Redemmo chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Gee, I haven't looked at your fics for a while! I have a lot to catch up on! I don't know all that much about Siegfried besides that one of my favs. on DeviantART has a vendetta against his dubbed version Ziegfried - a REALLY big vendetta.

Anyways, great story and I'll just go off now and get on with my catching up.
FlamesOfFury chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Touching and deep are the first things that come to mind, I loved this to bits, it made a boring lesson at college much more enjoyable so thank you for that. I loved the affectionate brotherly moments and the overall fiction. It was complex, moving, witty and most of all enjoyable and a good read. Excellent job there!

Flames
DancingKirby chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I guess one could call this story an inspiration for me. It got me interested in writing my own story about Siegfried and Leon. I consider this story to be the best on these characters. Sigh...I sound like the New York Times...What I'm really trying to say is I liked this story a lot and I really hope you read mine!
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Say it with me now: aw... That got me in a happy mood _ I likes a lot. It was very intense at times; the way you made us believe he was really dead for, like, the whole story was a really fantastic lil' plot device _ Horray for sibling fluff! This story was simply perfect; I applaude thee.
Anime-2000 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
:) I am very happy! I was looking for a good fanfic with Siegfried and Leonhard. This was wonderful. Even if Seigfried was shot... ; Great job!
loo chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Cute very cute
Empress chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Awesome... You don't find many stories with Sieg in them... *cry cry cry*

It's a great story, but what does "herr" mean? It's in the shows as well, and I find it quite weird...
Dark SpellMaster chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
WOW! Oh my gosh, this is an amazing peice! I wish I could write the characters half as well as this. Only I know I can't at times. *laughs* I'm going to try my best with most of my stories. I'm going to read the rest of yours. I really love this one!

*grins*

DSM
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
I'm probably going to spell Siegfried wrong. A lot. But anyway... I want his bathtub. It's so cool *_* You named the evil person Alphonse ;_; Noo! *sweatdrop* But at any rate...

I did like it; honestly I have yet to get into the Grand Prix arc, but your one-shot has got me interested. _ I definitely liked the way you portrayed Leonhard, too.
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
WOW! Just WOW! I loved this story! And by the way, thank you for reviewing mine. Oh, and...

SIEGFRIED IS MINE!

(Cough) Sorry about that...

Anyway, I loved it, and reading it after watching the end of Cowboy Bebop had a lasting impression on me. Please write more Sieg and Leon fics!
Amelda-kun chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
This fic was very enjoyable. It was very well written and I loved how much description you put into it. You also potrayed Siegfried and Leonhard very well. It's most definitely one of the best work I've read on
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow...Siegfried really does hav a lot in common with the Kaibas. I like the little metion of Pegasus-we never see him anymore!