Reviews for The Wrong Shade of Red
bilbobarneybobs chapter 5 . 10/22/2015
Fantastic. That is all x
binxfanfic4 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Really cute ending. Great story-line. You're a really good writer.
Cara4Ever chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Why don't I remember this story? Hm. Probably because the last two times I read your stuff I wasn't able to get past the darkness to finish reading. So. Thank you for the happy ending. Love the Harry/Draco pairing.

Anyway, not sure if you'll ever get back to writing, but I'll be sniffing around every so often.
Smayz chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Awww, this story is beautiful. I'm so glad Hermoine is back with Ginny and not moping around the house. They were meant to be and you captured that feeling perfectly. Ginny is absolutely the perfect shade of red for Hermoine.
Wheezy chapter 5 . 4/27/2011
THIS WAS SOOO GOOD!

Ahh. You are such a great writer! And your characterizations of the two women are absolutely perfect! :)

Also, you used the word "plethora", which is awesome.
kennedy ann chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
It is no suprise to me that you have managed to suduce me once more with you captivating struchture and story line. icredible, thank you for another great fiction.

-Kennedy Ann
Solsticio21 chapter 5 . 7/10/2010
Amazing ending to an amazing story! Great writting, I really enjoyed it D
Solsticio21 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Brilliant chapter! Really romantic, sweet and hot!
SickSister chapter 5 . 8/13/2009
Great story. It’s very emotional and perceptive. I like it very much.
7RyPtoPh4n chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
wow.. *o* hermione's grief and insecurity was heartwrenching

you have real talent! XD thanks for the wonderful read ;]
KJS X-OVER chapter 5 . 5/3/2009
That was wonderful! The characters came to life with your vivid descriptions, they were wonderfully well written, and Hermione's heartbreak felt so real!
screamxheart chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
Aww your writing is beautiful.
floatingondamaris chapter 3 . 1/30/2007
I feel like i'm in a daze... i'm still on the 8th part, just about to read the 9th and i just have to say it's insane how well you write. i've never written anything remotely close to how amazingly put together this is. All the emotions are so heavy it's hard to breathe. Ugh... I have to continue reading now.
Sqllfvr554 chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I think the song "Linger" by the Cranberries really fits with this story.

A great romance story. Good job.
mack7465 chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
OH WOW! What a beautiful story! I really loved it. Great, absolutely great!