Reviews for Sugar and Spice
Colgate Cavity Protection chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
interesting, update soon. bye!
Silverthreads chapter 2 . 4/26/2007
Most intriguing start.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
That mirror is getting more crowded than a broom closet at Hogwarts on Valentine's Day! (now feeling a sudden impulse to make Moody watch "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!").
CorvidaeTigris chapter 2 . 11/25/2005
Great so far. Please continue!
Bubblefang chapter 2 . 11/18/2005
Aren't you going to CONTINUE this?
Golumfryingeggs chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
Wow wow and double - no make that triple wow! This is just too cool for words! If you sudenly deciee that you are not continuing I am going to send myself as an em-mail and crash your whole computer - muhahahahahaha- *cough*...*splutter*... *cough**cough*...(clears throught)...hahahahaha!

Yours insanely

excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
Aha! Hark! A Cliffie, I do vow! Alice down the rabbit hole had Mapquest at her side compared to both Harry and Snape. Can Neville be the White Rabbit?

Looking forward to more,
Shad chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I rather like your portrayal of Moody here, the paranoia is there, in the setting fire to his bedroom door, but it isn't something he thinks about, it's simply who he is. I also appreciated his fair assessment of Harry. Your characters seem to be following canon very nicely. I look forward to future chapters.
lot chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
wow i'm liking this-keep going!
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Nice beginning. I'll be looking out for where this will go:-)
duj chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
You need to think through some of the details more carefully, for example if Moody knows Potter will follow then why didn't he either take him along or have him resrained? Either option would be safer than letting him loose to just barge in without backup.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Snort, giggle. Love seeing Moody with his knickers in a twist! I can hardly to wait to see Moody and Snape together again (you know that Moody was Snape's interrogator at Azkaban, I mean, I should think that was obvious...).

More soon!
FerretBouncer chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Very cool so far. I'm a huge fan of Moody, so yes. I think this. He's gonna spaz out on Snape when he see's him. Can't wait to see that. Keep it up!