Reviews for Scarlet
time2read chapter 4 . 6/14
hnn well according to the actual anime Danzo is the one who killed shisui. Ugh Itachi is so mental in your fic!
time2read chapter 1 . 6/14
Disturbing indeed. but great take on Itachi!
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 9 . 2/20
This story, is beautiful. The sheer emotion I felt while reading this cannot be described in mere words; for a moment it was as if I saw that colorless world through Itachi's eyes.
Thank you, for writing this.
moneygreen932 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
i mean this story is pretty good but it had Itachi pegged wrong he wasn't just a heartless monster because he wanted power... he loved his village more than anything more than his own life and he LOVED his brother even at a very young age this is a good story but it trails of the path of the truth a bit
kasia110 chapter 9 . 6/13/2013
Wow.. This is more than good enough to accept as the truth of what Itachi really went through. Chilling.
This is not a story for those who only enjoy fluff. Incredible story - haunting - but incredible all the same. I usually forget stories after I read them since there's so many but this is one that will remain with me forever.
Amazing.
- kasia
Sailor Pandabear chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
sad.
saphirathangel chapter 9 . 12/19/2012
its so hard to find a fanfic that isn't ooc. u're really good at this.
anonymous chapter 9 . 10/13/2011
This is definitely one of the most wonderful fanfics ever, not even counting your exotic kind of writing. Your fanfic explores the deepest of Itachi's emotions, his feelings and linked them together till the very end. Even the last part ties in beautifully with Kishimoto's story, and I couldn't help wishing you had written more.

The only parts that confused me was about Madara wiping his memories; I guessed that's because this story was probably plotted before Kishimoto decided to put a twist into the story, saying that Itachi is really a "good" person. Still, I find it very interesting that you had this point of view instead of making it the same as Kishimoto's.

I will say again that I have never seen any writing as deep as yours, even from well published authors around the world. Your words paint a startling picture and gives a constant chill up my spine. I thank you for this glorious masterpiece.
wingedmercury chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
nice. This was a really great and intelligent fic. Thank you for writing it!

"But my ghosts had followed me down the hall. A familiar voice called my name. My heart clenched. It was as if they all called my name at once. Shisui, my mother, my father. I turned, slowly. Standing there, in the hall, eyesblazing, was the only real ghost of the Uchiha."

I just love that- the only real ghost of the Uchiha. Sent shivers down my spine.

Thanks again for a great fic!
wingedmercury chapter 8 . 7/24/2011
damn, you wrote that bit drunk?

You are good...

"She knew I would. I was a god of death, a double-edged sword. A traitor who had killed his clan to protect his Village." Wow. In just a few lines you cover a lot of ground...!
wingedmercury chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Freakin brilliant. I'm too tired to wax poetic, but this was amazing. The dream sequence and the sickening lurch of reality- brilliant.
wingedmercury chapter 4 . 7/23/2011
oh hells yes. So beautiful and dark. Oh my god. anything I could write in this review pales before the masterful writing. KUDOS.
wingedmercury chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
wow. This chapter was amazing- you write the flurry of action in the dry, calculating tone of Itachi Uchiha. Well freakin done.

"When you see too much red, the world goes colorless for a while, and takes a long time to brighten again." That was beautiful!
wingedmercury chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
nice. I just love the matter-of-fact way you present the story, very Itachi-esque.
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I recently rewatched the Naruto episodes of Sasuke's epic battle with Itachi, as well as the truth that is revealed about him. And then went in search for a well written fic about his back story. I really think you've got it down...and it's only the first chapter.

"But I think they also secretly fear it, for never is the waning of age so apparent to a man's eyes as when he bears witness to the waxing of youth." How beautiful. You phrase things so elegantly, and it's just so...Itachi. I think he's a hard character to write and you do it very well:)