Reviews for Love Hina: Troubles of a Ronin
SavorSweet chapter 2 . 10/1/2007
XD btw i love ur story! o_o you pay for you email account?
Ruto Kuntai chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Wow, its been ages since I read a great story with Keitaro and Naru as a couple, it had to be one of the better stories I have read in a long time. Your attention to detail and well made plot really is amazing, the way you detailed even the smallest actions was well written.

I don't see many Keitaro/Naru fanfictions that really catch my attention, but this story did. Also, great job with spelling, there weren't any errors.

Ruto Kuntai
findingparis chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Whew. Nice. Nice.

I couldn't say more.

KeixNaru for eternity:)
Bobboky chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
deleted456 chapter 2 . 10/4/2005

WHY! This was one of the best starts to a Kei/Naru pairing ever! Why do you have to torment us so! I cant believe it! That sucks so much!

Darje chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
You go dude!

My fav pairing is Naru/Keitaro, SO far you have done an excellent job and the comment you made abotu character bashing is so true, some people can be so biased when they read stories.(adding to favs)
EagleCeres chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Interesting twist on the original story, now I'm curious about how the other girls will fit in the story. Great chapter, hope to read more soon! :D
Irritus185 chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
pretty good. a few grammar changes but it's better than what i usually do. also, the mechanics of your writing style is kinda...wonky. i'll tell you when i get to talk to you again. on a separate note...ANOTHER KEITARO/NARU LOVER! MY FRIEND! MY GLORIOUS, NON-BASHER FRIEND! ahem, not that i got that out of my system...nice job. heh, hope to read more soon
deleted456 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
You do know that this rules.

I love Keitaro/Naru pairings! Maybe you could have it as an alternate universe style thing. This started out really well and I can't wait until the next chapter! Keep up the good work!

wxnut chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Not a bad read. Drop some of the "sadly"'s though. It's repetitive.
Innortal chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Not a bad start. Nice to see them getting off on the right foot. Looking forward to more.

Airtran9906 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
wow i realy liked how this thing stated it wasn't as...painfull as the tv show i liked this maybe naru will not hit kietaro around because it started out like this and is this going to be a naru x keitaro fic i'm just wondering cause i'm really tired of all these motoko x kietaro fics until the next chapter
Lunar Knite chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
WHE! I love Naru/Keitaro fics! I think this is a great story so far, and I can't wait to see your next installment, along with 'Blind Love'.
vamp1000 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
good opening. I myself hate character bashing and kei/naru forever! In the name of thy son, thy father, and thy holy ghost, amen