Reviews for Odd Ideas
Q.Q chapter 130 . 1h ago
ouch ouch and ouch

And least I won't need brain bleach for this chapter
IAmAFantasyFan chapter 56 . 4/15
Man, I wish you continued Reunion! You are an awesome author, and you make everything work. Even ideas that I have heard thousands of times before. The only problem with Odd Ideas is that I want to keep reading!
ReoRak chapter 145 . 4/14
I'm having a hard time deciding whether this, or Halloween echoes is your best chapter of this (of course, just about all of your work is great.)

Oh, by the way, would I be right in guessing that Lockhart obliviated himself to cover up just how useless he actually was at DADA? I mean, he is an extremely skilled Obliviator and who could wipe one's mind of memories as thouroughly as oneself?
Araytigre chapter 147 . 4/13
LOL ROFLMFAO. One should never ask too many questions, you might not like the answers. OMG (still giggling). Thank You. TTFN
9foxgrl chapter 30 . 4/7
lol Frito Bandito
9foxgrl chapter 23 . 4/7
lol on the last omake
Please Continue elementary as a story!
PLEASE!
carick of hunter moon chapter 133 . 4/5
well worth developing 9/10 fun
IceDemonKing chapter 4 . 4/2
Brilliant . Simply brilliant
potterhp chapter 147 . 4/2
You have a twisted sense of humor my friend. Loved this chapter.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 11 . 4/1
Awk! Waat...! Ahahahaha argh whaat whatwhatwhat xD
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 10 . 4/1
...HAHAHA that omake about Harry being criminally insane and burning things Hahahahahahaaaaaa xD
The Lonely Executioner chapter 147 . 3/31
Having followed several of your stories, I feel compelled to finally review.
I ADORE your writings! Larceny, Lechery, and Luna Love good has long been one of my favorite stories and Lord of Care Azkaban was simple, yet brilliant.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 7 . 3/31
Hahahahaha oh my gods I hope you continue this one! Or at least, can I write a story based on this idea? xD (I'll pm you)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 4 . 3/31
WHAT OH MY GODS WHAT THE ACTUAL FRICK FRACK THIS IS PERFECTION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"Golly gee..." xD