Reviews for Odd Ideas
Guest chapter 101 . 7h ago
If being married to Malfoy doesn't entitle Narcissa to be called Lady Malfoy then she would be called Lady Narcissa or Mrs Malfoy (as she chooses). Lady Black would be the wife of the current Lord Black.

Great story by the way!
bleeb90 chapter 128 . 2/23
I loved this Bagnold, she's briliant!
Rake1810 chapter 156 . 2/22
Very amusing. Hope you update this series again soon.
CodeRed1682 chapter 57 . 2/22
Loved the BDSM joke.
pinks99 chapter 63 . 2/21
"I'll never look at a duck the same way again." Brilliant.
stealacandy chapter 153 . 2/21
I'm of two minds about this omake.

On the one hand, I really love polyjuice. I also love mistreating the characters - and the evil characters doubly so. On the other hand, I really, really hate the idea of slavery, even in jest. If the omake was at least funny, the omake of the omake was't particularly funny, and as far as the slavery thing is concerned, it was even worse. Giving people a number instead of a name! Even slaves are entitled to a name.

Anyway, you do realize that, sans the Playboy party and the goblins, you pretty much wrote this story once already in the past?
pinks99 chapter 58 . 2/21
Love this story!
pinks99 chapter 49 . 2/21
This is my favorite of all your short stories, so I've returned to reread it! I love the Caribbean tracker character.
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 143 . 2/20
Sweat of a Pocari? Really?
furface294 chapter 11 . 2/14
One wonders just who the innocent is, Luna or Xenophilious?
Hermione and a Tentacle Demon? Hentai Heaven!
The Perils of Polyjuice!
Great chapter
furface294 chapter 5 . 2/14
Tonks! Hermione! The Holyhead Harpies! and he has to marry them all, dammm every teenage boys wet dream!
furface294 chapter 2 . 2/14
A harry raised by MOODY! now that really would have changed JKR's world around, LOL
you seriously think there is dark and light magic invhp world then you are more stupid than you write
from your description of luna she remind me of harley quinn of batman comics
chm01 chapter 39 . 2/10
when I read about the teachers I kept imagining walter white as one of them, weird huh?
9,082 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »