Reviews for Odd Ideas
Jestrbob chapter 176 . 6/28
you made a reference to the book of dobby by cal. could you provide a better pointer?

JestrBob
Freddie Rindklip chapter 16 . 6/27
I am reading this to prepare for an Aealket fic based off it and two others.
Jestrbob chapter 157 . 6/25
I think the gimme shelter is an outstanding inspiration. I sit here thinking about 2 or three easy ways to expand it and yet see each ending up with overused tropes. Maybe the best is a bored and an uninterested Potter that is unwilling to go along with Dumbledore or Snape or school in general.
Jestrbob chapter 138 . 6/25
as a certified diver, I found this very good.
Jestrbob chapter 131 . 6/21
I had a friend of mine that was a Navy CB stationed in that deep freeze for 3 years in the late part of the 1970s. He was an artist. Nearly 50 years later, Kibbe says those were his most constructive years. of course, back then there was no internet, but we had a regular Schedule with Amateur Radio. We would talk for a while and then he would talk to other people. He worked 318 counties from Antarctica in two years.
Jestrbob chapter 124 . 6/18
I like the concept of a non-British-raised Harry Potter.

and then the thought struck, what if Harry Potter was raised by John Cleese** in Fawlty Towers or by Benny Hill*.

Groucho Marx, and his brothers*.

*all wizards that faked their deaths to hide from the muggles?
** a muggle-born wizard that couldn't get a ministry job
A Friend chapter 167 . 6/17
167 was very amusing.
hisnhers chapter 39 . 6/10
I already had you first version bookmarked to read again at some point.
Thanks not2real for the updated version of an already fantastic one-shot!

hisnhers chapter 37 . 6/10
Yes. One of the BEST Star Trek episodes!

It was definitely cruel to do that to him. I remember crying at the end of this episode.

hisnhers chapter 36 . 6/10
The Grangers lost their magic and are having a psychotic break... hm. Interesting.

xD

hisnhers chapter 27 . 6/9
Hostilianus Malfoy? xD

hisnhers chapter 24 . 6/9
Loved it. Dirty Harry aka Amelia's Attack Dog. xD

hisnhers chapter 20 . 6/8
Harry: Casts 'that spell!' Explosivo Castrado. 'Well, That's the end of that chapter.'

Remus: Looking around. 'Are you sure we should end things here?'

MoldyVoldyKIIIIIIILLLLL MEEEEEEE!'

rofl!

Moody thinking he actually arrived in time to help. Puuulllleeeeze, when has that ever occurred? Never. The aurors need to adjust their egg timers. Maybe they'll arrived on time to help with the after battle cleanup.

Jestrbob chapter 70 . 6/5
Well. that was an interesting sequence.

Next time pass that joint around.
Jestrbob chapter 53 . 6/4
I am not one to read these short snippets but I think now I should read more of them. These Omake(s) are wonder bit is an insight into several good fanfiction authors. I am bing reading them which means my own writing has hit a brick wall. Maybe I wrote about something too close to home. PTSD. .

Shows maybe I should not be too serious when I write.
13,318 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »