Reviews for Blackmail: The Prom Date
Inside Person chapter 6 . 5/24
Raven's freak out was TOO good!
Am I the only one who found this story extremely sad? I cried from Chapter 7 on
You win chapter 25 . 12/7/2014
I managed to finish it. I'd pretty much intended to write a snarky remark to each chapter because of how annoying they were, but you won ... there were more chapters than I had will to snark at. Oh, don't be fooled, there was so much snarky material to work with, but I wearied of the game and thus do resign. I'll say this. Your sequal, minus Katie and the dog/cat, was actually much better than ALL of this. jsm
Understanding chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
It's taken eleven chapters, but I think I understand a bit better what you've done. You've emasculated all the boys and given all the girls their penises! So the boys are all sorry nubs, as they've got no junk or even a twat to call their own, and are constantly being abused by the girls who keep tight reign of their balls; by breaking ankles and punching them out and stuff. The 'boys' are too whimpy, possibly because their junk was snatched before puberty, are to lame to fight back at all!

GOT IT!
You are one weird bitch!
WTF chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
OH! and WTF?! again: How the hell did she get out of the locked room that couldn't be open and head home?!
WTF chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Uh... How is this Robin (aka Dick)? Do you know what is persona is? So far nothing even resembles the characters in this 'story.'

AND WTF?! She got ditched for a dance by her horny friend at 13 and now that she's 15 (as written in Prologue) she's REALLY pissed?! I was under the misunderstanding that something bad had happened long ago, not a measly year or two!
dumb is right chapter 8 . 12/7/2014
I see that it was no joke. A toddler you must be, never having attended a school and clueless as to what detention is like. It is my prerogative to inform you that no school I've ever come across, from private to military, has ever had detention until 8pm (at least 5 hours) and none have ever continued into the long hours of the night. You poor thing suckeling so sweetly at the teet ... rest assured, you will understand in the years to come.

I've used some big words here, but you can google any you don't understand.
What chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
"claps like a five year old"

YOU MEAN YOU AREN'T FIVE?! Imagine my surprise to have learned that a mere toddler could write THIS well! This excuses everything!
Ouch chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
Toothpicks and janitors? POV changes, tense changes, improper syntax and incomplete vs. run on sentences...my poor brain. Even now I believe it to be screaming into the abyss, "I'm melting!"
More rocks chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
I'm on a quest now. FIND out why anyone continued to read this!? SURELY it has something redeeming in it?!
Ugh chapter 3 . 12/7/2014
What has this to do with the Teen Titans?! Raven's a half-demon, Star's an alien that fly's and shoots green bolts from her eyes and hands, Beast Boy is green, eats tofu because he's a shapeshifter who 'has been most of the animals people eat.' Robin is the only human, per-se, and all we know of him is he fights with Raven.

SO what is this?!
About to quit chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
It's only getting worse.

Seriously bad transitions, WAY out there OC characters.

AND have you ever seen a dog kill a cat? If not, then your writing is ignorant. If so, then you are a sick twisted and slimy thing.

jsm
What chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
First. Why would either care? They'd go stag, take a book, and read.
Second. How many math books does she have?!
Third. If they new about the rule, it must have already been implemented, and so why would they assume that Kori's sis had anything to do about it other than be grateful?!

Part of writing isn't to leave pot holes in your tale so large as to strand your reader in a hole.

jsm