Reviews for Getting Older, Growing Up
littleweb chapter 6 . 6/20/2007
more please
frozenscythe chapter 6 . 12/18/2006
Update pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty please? With chocolate syrup, sprinkles, nuts, whipped cream and Eric Szmanda on top?
crzygrl chapter 6 . 9/18/2006
hey liked the story i hope they fine tony in time...well i liked the story.
please update chapter 6 . 1/8/2006
You have to update this! i wanna know what happens! i really like this story! please update soon!
sirius-seriously chapter 6 . 10/19/2005
took ya long enough! no, i understand how routines and schedules go. this is and awesome chappie, keep am coming!

Cheers,

Flutter
remoob1513 chapter 6 . 10/18/2005
oh no! Tony! he is part of the reason why Sara and Greg got together. i hope Sara doesnt pass out, although i wouldn't mind Greg punching someone. cant wait for the next chapter. i hope Tony comes out alive. please please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON? PLEASE?
butterfly888 chapter 5 . 9/23/2005
this was an interesting chapter. i liked it tho. did u watch the season premire of csi? i liked it!

bumps

flutterby
katie chapter 5 . 9/21/2005
love it
ObessedTWFan chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
Good chapter..Abby let something slip. Great Read. Wish i had more to say but i dont sorry!
remoob1513 chapter 5 . 9/20/2005
i like that squeaky and hr brother 'like' Tony, thats just hilarious. cant wait for an update. please please please please please please please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON? PLEASE?
sirius-seriously chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
Hello, I am reading Highschool Times, Highschool Problems, as well as this fanfic (I have read the other tony stories too), and I think you are a brilliant writer! this is an aweosme story and i hope you update soon, on this ff, as well as the highschool one!

*flutterby*
katie chapter 4 . 9/15/2005
cool
remoob1513 chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
i like it, its very cool. please please please please please PLEASE UPDATE SOON? PLEASE?
ObessedTWFan chapter 4 . 9/14/2005
This chapter was pretty cool, the more I think about it the more Tony reminds me of me, i did the exact same thing and still do, make myself blend in and dont draw attention to myself. It's worked so far.

Anyways great chapter
ObessedTWFan chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Oh my never expected something like this! Wow! It was really good. Can't wait for more!