Reviews for Dead for the Future
Queen Boadicea chapter 3 . 9/14/2005
In spite of Elinor's defeat, there is a bittersweet feel to this chapter. The constant worries about power, misused, misdirected and misfired make the reader uneasy-as it is supposed to, I guess. One wonders whether there are more Faiths in the making among all those juvenile Slayers and whether an army of hyped-up supergirls is really a good thing.
Queen Boadicea chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this story; I know how great your tales can be. This Elinor sounds like another Dark Willow. Power DOES corrupt, after all.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
I had to skim through this story since I have limited time on the computers. However, something baffled me. I don't remember Angel battling with a fairty king unless that was in the last season of AtS which I made a point of not watching. And I'm thinking that maybe having all those Slayers activated at once may have upset the delicate balance between good and evil. Beljoxa's Eye did state that bringing Buffy back from the dead the second time caused a disruption that enabled the First to gain a stronger hold on this world. Maybe having so many Slayers activated at once made a greater disruption. (A lot of fans thought this was a bad plot device and I personally don't think it a good idea to give confused, angry adolescents the ability to bench press cars.)