Reviews for Deus Ex Igne
ldarkphoenix chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
awesome story. would love to see a follow-up? .
adafrog chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
Lovely. Thanks.
rebekah78 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
Excellent! Love your stories! Thankyou!
Dr. Dredd chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Wow, very intense. Talk about trust forged in fire! I enjoyed reading this.
Shakia chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Awesome job! I loved reading this story you did very great with the whole thing! :D Ack, but poor Rodney! And Shepard!
1917farmgirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Oh, that was a wonderful story! I loved the intensity of it, the depth of friendship that you showed between the two, and how they never gave up! I do hope there will be more of this! I would love to see how Rodney copes with not being able to use his hands for awhile and to show the affect that will have on John as well. Thanks for sharing!
krysalys chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Heh. Rodney's gonna drive everyone frelling insane because he can't fiddle around with his beloved gadgets. Hopefully he'll regain full range of motion... sometimes ligaments and tendons and muscles get too badly damaged from burns for there to be a complete recovery.

Well written. Is there more?

-}-

Krys
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
This vignette made me very thirsty. Well done! :)
Titan5 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Very well written. I could almost feel the heat and the panic. I like the way they pretty much saved each other - what a team!
camlann chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Hey, this is great! I like how you've created this one-very cool. And I think you've remained very true to character, especially with Rodney, who isn't quite the coward that some people portray him as. So was this a one-shot, or do you have plans to keep going? Oh, and thanks for at least making mention of Ronan. I'm having difficulty finding stories that revolve around him, so when I find fics that mention him at some point, I get excited! Any plans for a Ronan fic? Anyways, good job with the story, and I hope you plan to continue!

camlann :)
Raven2004 chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Very exciting! I could almost smell the smoke! Thanks for posting and look forward to more! :)