Reviews for Dance of Happy Ending
Breeluv chapter 12 . 4/18/2011
that was funny what fakir said your a ballerina princess not wonder women lol
Sakura Fleur Miyuku chapter 10 . 12/27/2010
Minna sama… ni hao! Hi hahao ma? Hehehe…. Atashiwa…genki desu…

every one... hello! How are you? Hehehe... I'm cheerful.

or something.

AkariSakumi chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
*snorts in laughter* You sneaky little, you gave Mytho quite the mischievous personality didn't you! *evil laugh*. anyway, good story. will continue to read.
RodentOfUnusualSize chapter 14 . 9/22/2008
The plot and story are good, but the grammar sucks. If you could just fix that, the whole story would be better.
hhhowbbit chapter 4 . 1/2/2008

This was very good.

The maker of princess tutu should seriously

read this and make this the third season!

Fakir Ahiru
lulabella chapter 8 . 9/30/2007
lol Merry Christmas, a bit late huh?
Nitchu Mikata chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Sounds like a good story...

Natalie chapter 14 . 4/5/2007
Oh I love it! The plot was written out well though there are some minor mistakes but overall it was great! Love how there was a happy ending for everyone! (: 3
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 14 . 3/30/2007
Oi, how sweet!

For a second there I feared you had transformed into some new Drosselmayer with tragic endings and all. But thankfully you didn't.

Great story, I love it. Fakir and Ahiru make such a wonderful couple! And of course Mythos and Rue too.

I hope you'll write more of this couples.
Boxerdogtessa chapter 14 . 3/23/2007
Very good story. It was very touching.
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 14 . 11/30/2006
wow that was really really good. you are a talented writer and your plot was great, my only suggestion is that you work on clarity in your new characters, they were a little confusing but overall i loved it.

Mika3103 chapter 14 . 8/30/2006
that was the best princess tutu story ive read so far... i like the ahiru and fakir pair...write more!
ahurixfakir fan chapter 14 . 8/19/2006
omg i loved it!

but u kept changin the tense, in da present part
fakiagirl chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Oh ME ENCANTO!, me tarde un poco en leerla porque mi Ingles no es muy bueno, pero esta genial, es la mejor historia de tutu que he leido y el final perfecto ;),

felicidades! )
Mangaka-chan chapter 7 . 6/8/2006
Good dialogue. Ahiru actually surprised me a bit as to how cunning she is in trying to lure some information out of Kai. Also regarding Kai, I think you should be more descriptive about his appearince. I have a hard time picturing what he looks like and I'm not even sure if his hair is red or blue since you mentioned both colors.

The grammar is still a bit of a problem but I think it can be greatly improved if you get a beta reader to look at the chapters before you post them. My grammar isn't stellar but I would love to be your beta. You can e-mail me if you're interested. _