Reviews for A fond flashback
Ellivia22 chapter 14 . 3/12/2006
i absolutely LOVED your story! It was hilarious and very romantic! You did an awesome job! ~RonLuver2005~
ForgetFairyTales chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
omg that is so cute!

keep writing!

luv it!
EyesOfBlue1993 chapter 14 . 2/10/2006
Lizzy! OMG. I haven't read this story forever. I'm sorry! lol. I absoulty loved the ending! Cheesy is good! Love it. Poor Ron. I would be freaking out. haha. Please keep writing Lizzy! Seriously. This story was brillant.

Much love!

Ashley
hoopla92 chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
i love harry and ginnys role in this story too, they are so cute together...
hoopla92 chapter 14 . 1/31/2006
omgosh wut had happened to rons note was so emabarrassing i couldnt even belive it but then again it is snape... i loved that story.. i wish real life was like that but sadly its not... oh well i LOVE your story, its in my favorites list it is so good
bruinfan chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
i'm sorry i cant write a longer review but i really need to get going. so i'll basically describe your complete story in one word excellent. i cant wait to see what else you have planned and thanks again for sending that e-mail. hopefully my story will be up around this sunday
BreezyWheezy07 chapter 14 . 1/26/2006
This is a very romantic story. *sniff* I hate it when a great story ends, it makes me sad...hope you have more fantastic stories up your sleeve!
thehalfbloodprincess chapter 14 . 1/25/2006
wow, that was really cute and very fluffy. i loved it. i thought the characters were actually very well done, most people have trouble with that, but i think you portrated them very well. i liked the grown up versions of harry, ron, hermione, and ginny too. i really liked your story. it was awesome.
chiharu-tanaka chapter 14 . 1/24/2006
Whew! If this was to be in a poll - i would vote this as the best Ron/Hermione fanfic ever! :D Wow...this story is just too good XD My fav. moment is when Ron passed the stupid note in CLASS! OMG - what an idiot. But hey - it got him to confess nonetheless.

I will be looking forward to your new stories :D
samashhh chapter 14 . 1/23/2006
wow, omg it's finished:( I thought this story was awesome, i thought it was funny, when he had to read the note in front of class, and when the note was being passed, all i kept thinking was that Snape wasn't going to get it, but it did, lol I really like how you wrote every ones view on what happened. Can't wait till you write another story!

Natural-181
Nothanksnoname chapter 14 . 1/23/2006
Have I reviewed before? I don't think I have. I should have, given how much I enjoyed reading it, but I didn't. *grovels* Poor Ron.
chizarie-chan chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
You are a talented writer! This story is so cute! And it's very good, i enjoyed reading it.~Yuhari
Oasis Blackmore chapter 14 . 1/23/2006
*claps* *laughs* *cries* *giggles?* AH! That was BRILLIANT! Hmm . . . Long review, eh?

Well, I really, really liked the entire story. *wracks mind for favorite part*

Ah yes! This chapter! I LOVED how the note was being passed from person to person! That was wicked funny! And then when Hermione darted across the room. I was cracking up and crying and everything all at once. It was great.

I probably scared my poor mother, who is currently trying to fix the television not ten feet from me, with my insane outbursts of happiness.

Overall, I loved the overwhelming fluff. It was great.

I adore how you made things . . . realistic. Because there were several awkward moments that made me cringe, and moments that made me laugh out of happiness for the characters.

This story is great. I bade you the best of wishes in your writing career.

_

~ Oasis
mysteries green fairy chapter 14 . 1/23/2006
wow that was a really sweet story!

i like it

do you mind if i add it to my C2?
Emma-Lynn chapter 14 . 1/23/2006
Aww! It was so cute! The ending was ecspecially creative! Awesome job! I can't pick a favorite part! I'd have to say the Ron and Hermione parts were my favorite. I liked the party after Quidditch tho too! Hope you write more soon!

x*EmmaLynn*x