Reviews for A fond flashback
TheSingingBlob chapter 14 . 1/23/2006
Very interesting ending.

I like it...it's new. I haven't really heard an ending like that before, especially because you don't mention it being narrated by anyone other than the adults. Congratulations on a story well done.

-TheSingingBlob-
Rach chapter 14 . 1/23/2006
U read my mind! that was how i pictured it, or something along those lines... anyway fantastic story, and i hope all of the ones u write are going to be as good as this one!

Many congrats,

rach
marauder4ever chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
SO CUTE! that was a great ending, i loved this story_
cassandrcarol chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
OK my favorite part was the last chapter with snape ron and hermione. yea and check out my fic please!
goodie2shoes19 chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
wow... I really liked it, it was so sweet.

Question: WHY IS SNAPE SO DARN CRUEL? well, it's who he is i guess. maybe he's just jealous 'cause he can't get a girl... HA TAKE THAT SNAPE! ok, i'm breathing now, sorry for the out burst. Well, do write more you have a really good writing technique!- goodie2shoes19
TheDivaDivine chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
I can't help but think that this ending is a bit abrupt. Could be just me though. Maybe you got tired of writing the story or something.
the radical writer chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
AW! Ron is such a twit, I knew that Snape would do that, actually I thought Snape would read it aloud himself like he does with Witch Weekly in the 4th book, but ah well - technacalities. It was a slightly cheesy yet on the whole very sweet and fun story. Well done for finishing it, I wish it went on for longer. Next you should do one about James and Lily (if you haven't already)! Well done, again.

Me :-)
Nessime chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
Wow, great story. One of the best I've read in here. Way to go Lizzy :D
ChuckTheGingy chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
yay! i had a lot of fun with that story, and the ending was priceless!
Machiavelli Jr chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
Sweet, adorable, very Ron indeed. You deserve every one of your reviews, because you've been cheering people up for quite a while now. Loved the finale - Ron and only Ron would do that, and I can't think of one oth
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
that was a great chapter-it was so funny! how stupid can ron get-writing a note in SNAPES class? hes bound to catch him. That was a really good story.
blackolives10 chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
Oh gosh, I could never tell you what my favorite part of the story was. You've had me laughing and shaking my head at Ron in almost all of the chapters!

Personally, I loved the ending. What a better way to end it than to have Jane write it down.

I knew the second they started passing the note that Snape would get it. But have Ron read it aloud? That was just plain evil.

I totally cracked up when Harry gave Ron a thumbs-up. _ That's priceless.

A sequel would be amazing! I would totally love it if you made one!

Best wishes,

sirius black and remy chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
now that was the only way to end a story. ! i loved, it. Rons note had me laughing, you seem to capture the essence of all the characters pretty well also, wow that was horrible grammar.
Alana Heloise chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
I can't believe it's over! I liked the part where Ron and Hermione ran into Krum and Gold. And Ron was still happy even though Gold hated him. Hope you write more, even though I'm guilty of saying I was going to write more and not. Tata!
Zippy-Wings chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
oh, that was SUCH a good ending! yay! but im sorry its over...*_*
310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »