Reviews for A fond flashback
Julia chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
I absolutely LOVE this story! It is so cute! I'm sad that it's over, but it was really good and I can't wait to see some more stories from you! Keep up the good work! *two thumbs up*

bruisedpapaya chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
Oh wow! I am so happy to have read this story and to have kept it on alert, it was fantabulous! Almost everything was, I have to say I love Ron's notes. While I was reading it I was thinking "NO RON Don't do it, he'll know you sent it."

But then it ended in a happy ending didn't it, which is all that matters. Oh I have to say I love the last chapter it was done so well.

I seriously loved this story so much. One of the best I've ever read, it's also good you put my two favorite ships together in it of course. Not to mention my Neville/Luna pairing.

Have I mentioned how much I'll miss this story? But it did have a great run. Fourteen chapters and all, telling the wonderful story that was "The Fond Flashback."

What's funny is we have something like that in my family, except it's about my grandma...but that's a story for another time. Okay heres your nice long review. For one of my favorite authoress'

Thanks a lot Lizzy!
Red-Devil15 chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
WAH! it's over! no!

i liked the note best. very funny. and typical of snape to make him read it out loud. mean nasty snape! but good result from his mean nastiness!

i love it! i wish it wasn't over!
OpalTears chapter 14 . 1/22/2006
random bold bit at the end!

SUPERLY DUPERLY great chapter lizy

My fave moment: ALL OF IT DUH

long long long

use use use

up up up

space space space

to to to

write write writ long long long

review review review

ok that's a long review

imoo x
bruinfan chapter 13 . 1/18/2006
that was an excellent chapter but i all ready had told you that. i just wanted to tell you that i am now writing my own story and it would be great if you read mine. you probably dont know this penname because i barely got it. i have read your story since the begining and it made me think that i could do the same. so please read it. i'm not sure on the title but i think it will go along the lines of rons nightmare or something along that nature. so if your not busy writing your own story watch out for mine. it will be is to find, because its my first story. thanks
ChuckTheGingy chapter 13 . 1/14/2006
its so good... funny and well-written... hurry up with that last update!
Miss Sairas chapter 13 . 1/6/2006
Hahahahahah! Cool chapter! I think you thought of the future of Lavender and Seamus really good! Hahahaha! Update asap, k?
Juli chapter 13 . 1/6/2006
Ah don't stop now! Heh...I really like this story it's so cute! Please update soon :D
chiharu-tanaka chapter 13 . 1/6/2006
XD O the final chapter. U_U This was a really good story though...
teodoro barron chapter 13 . 1/5/2006
that was a great chapter, and i cant wait to read the next one.
Catherine chapter 13 . 1/5/2006
Don't worry, I won't! Please update soon!
Oasis Blackmore chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
That was a wicked chapter! it's so sad that the story's nearly over! Post more soon!

~ Oasis

Ron/Lavender wasn't FUNNY! -_- It was nauseating, infuriating, and just plain wrong! STUPID TROLLOP OF A GIRLFRIEND! Humph!

*clears throat* Sorry, my personal views on the Ron . . . with the . . . Lavender *growls* . . . got in the way of my opinions on the actual story. Heh . . . Uh, again, awesome chapter . . . *blinks*
Emma-Lynn chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
o cliff hangerr! How could you! :P Awesome chapter, hope you update really soon!
blackolives10 chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
The next going to be the last? No! I love this story! I don't want it to end!

This chapter was so sweet! I loved it. Harry and Ginny really do knew some more time together. They make such a cute couple! Of course, Malfoy always ruins the mood.

I can't wait for the next chapter, even though it will be the end!

~ 0
TheSingingBlob chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
Good new chapter! Much awaited 14th one!

310 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »