Reviews for The Tooth
DarkEcho-in-the-sky chapter 4 . 11/4/2007
good stoey could you please right more
ffwarrioress chapter 3 . 4/17/2006
Heheh I was right. This girl IS good news for the little guy!
ffwarrioress chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
Poor kid. I can't help but think that something better's gonna happen to him, though.
ffwarrioress chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Whoa, interesting setup right there.
Alzadea chapter 4 . 10/2/2005
Interesting turn of events- I think I like that you changed the girl to a drow(or disguised as a drow).I'm looking forward to seeing where you will take this, why the girl wants the drow child and what they will do... Update soon!
Alzadea chapter 3 . 9/22/2005
I can't tell you how impressed I am with your second chapter! It read very smoothly, and the description of the child's emotions(and I find describing emotion to be more difficult than describing surroundings)were very clear and vivid, and extremely realistic. The turn the plot has taken has me very curious to read the next chapter. You did a very nice job on this and I look forward to more!
Black as the Shadows chapter 2 . 9/20/2005
Keep this up! I am grateful you are writing more:)
Alzadea chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
I think this story works well with the uncertain ending you've given it, but could work also as an introduction to something way, I wish you the best of luck with yopur writing!
Restless Quiron chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Well done,

Interesting use of drama for a rather mundane situation. The drow culture of hatred is really enticing, and open vistas to really strong characters.

Keep working (sound of whiplash!)

We will be waiting...
Ashen Triskel chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Sibling rivalry between adolescent drow... I know it's not supposed to be funny, but it was, especially when the Firstboy got pissy over his clutter being disturbed. I'm interested to see what happens to the child who has the dragon's tooth. By the way, thank you for the review! )
Black as the Shadows chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Um...Interesting..and a little nerve racking, poor kid! Oh well not bad over all.
Waldfee chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
What a cliffhanger ;-) More to come?
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
*eyes wide* O... then what? Please write more? Soon? Please?

SteelAndFire chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Yay! Review! *squeal* Thanks muchly! I was too lazy to think up a name for the guy, so, yeah :D Thanks for the tips! I'm so happy! :))
Alzadea chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Well, first off, the openeing scene reminds me a bit of me and one of my little brothers- annoying little pests! As far as basic writing ability goes, really it's quite suggestions to improve: I wish you had named the main character something other than "the boy" , perhaps added a few more background deatils and decription, but really this is a matter of personal taste on my part. Oh, and in his argument with his sister, you perhaps over used the word "screamed". Use a synonym of some sort? Again, just sugestions, and really the story read very smoothly. Nice job for a first attempt. You also left it at an intriguing end, which could be built into a longer story. Anyway, please keep writing!