Reviews for Insatiable
nah im not feeling this at all dramione shipper till i die ! im a loyal hunty and pansy is on my hit list im about to pop tf awf on you fugly dransy shippers even their ship name is trash smh
Tessieg chapter 1 . 3/25
This is actually quite sad :( At first I wasn't sure of what it would become, since I'm not too much of a DracoPansy shipper but reading this made me change my mind :) Thanks !
TalkingFish chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This one-shot just made me ship DM/PP. And I'm a big DM/HG shipper. Great job! I love how you write. (:
DesiredRomance chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I was not prepared for the ending. So beautifully written, yet so tragic. Oh dear. *weeps in the corner*
yay chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
This is the best Pansy Draco I've ever seen. It's really depressing too.
SparklingTears chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
*Stares accusingly at you*

You made me cry!
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
sad, sweet, harsh...
Catastrophic.Composer chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
this was sadly amazing.

Countess of Abe chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
that was really sweet! I'm a big fan of Draco/Pansy and there aren't enough good fics out there, but yours certainly is wonderful! :)
VividInk chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I think this story has sparked my interest in DracoPansy pairings. I'm a Dramione fan... but DracoPansy isn't too bad...

Great fic! I felt really sorry for Pansy, you made her seem nice somehow!Bloody brilliant!
peaches chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I HATE you. This is so sad and UGH. So depressing.
10tative chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
my first reaction: gasp, pansy-draco's moment!

and then... oh my, so sad... but beautiful
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
Wow, wonderful fic! I loved it! I liked how you characterized Draco and Pansy's relationship, and how it changed throughout the story! The ending was really good and very bittersweet.

Great fic! I loved it!

~ TET
Roanne chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
i know it's late for me to give you feedback on this, two years, to be exact, but you do not know how much this story means to me. it was one of the most moving fics i have ever read in my life - brought me to tears, made me smile like no other fic has ever done, and left me thinking at the end: should i be happy or should i not be?

whatever the answer may be, you should be very, very proud for the outcome of your first draco/pansy - even 'beautiful' can't even being to describe it.

i cannot thank you enough.
you're my Star chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
Beautiful. This story drew a huge response from me, it was moving, and it almost made me cry.

Very vivid pictures, Pansy's feelings were well expressed.

This story is written very eloquently.

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED (I can't say that enough) this.