Reviews for Wanted
Belief 95 chapter 26 . 10/30/2015
Your story is great! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
I love love love love your story. It's amazing. Please update and although I havnt been hear since the beginning of the story I do hope you will continue it.
Furostomi-chan chapter 26 . 8/13/2015
Ahhhh! I'm standing on the edge of a cliffy. Keiz I love this story so much. Thank-you for sharing -bows- whenever the muse strikes you may she bless you. Until later dear.
Much love,
Furostomi-chan
Furostomi-chan chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
Dayum double lemons -breaks out the vodka- Cheers Keiz!
Furostomi-chan chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
Finally LEMONS! -makes lemonade with vigour- Aw shit I'm out of sugar. Keiz? Do you have any sugar? Muahahaha! My hentai bitch side is showing. Don't worry I have sugar. Heh, I'm so crazy -nods- yes we are.
Furostomi-chan chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
Keiz, cheers for another great chapter and know I appreciate you telling your readers that you never abandon a story. It's my biggest pet peeve to come across a well written story that abruptly ends and hasn't been updated in ten years and -whines- I wanna know what happens.
Loves ya,
Furost
Furostomi-chan chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
But -I was going to say before my lovely but crabby daughter distracted me- my dad had this brilliant idea to make a swamp near the foul house into a duck pond. So, he goes a buys a backhoe off of one of his work buddies, and then proceeds to teach my then like six and a half year old self to use it. Muahahaha! I was a slip of a thing driving a dinosaur. Learning how to use the stabilizers while sitting on my dad's lap, and that thing had a kick when you would shift like you wouldn't believe; felt like you were gonna get launched to the moon. But my daddy didn't raise no sissy girls, no hunny-child! Heh, anyway your tractor story brought back memories. Oh and I liked that this chapter was a bit of a cliffy. Cheers luv.
Furostomi-chan chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
Hehe, I never learned the tractor, -but-
Furostomi-chan chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
I'm so nervous now that I only have 6 more chapters to read. I know there is more of your work I haven't read but this one has been so fun to read. Love ya, Cheers.
Your stalker,
Furostomi-chan
Furostomi-chan chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
For once I have nothing to say. I didn't feel BSed by this chapter the fow was very good and of course you gave me limes -again-. u.u lol I really do love your plot, Cheers.
Furostomi-chan chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
Oh captain, my captain! So he does have a heart, eh? You always write the cutest scenes. Ya know I loves ya, Cheers!
Furostomi-chan chapter 17 . 8/12/2015
'C-Condoms?' OMG that had me laughing. I love hearing half of a phone conversation; so confusing and funny, no? Are you still trying to sell me limes? -sigh- Sooo thirsty for lemonade, lol love ya, Cheers!
Furostomi-chan chapter 16 . 8/11/2015
Um... ya know I loves ya right? Well -bridal style- has got to go, so poor for describing the way to carry someone. Tis' great for describing a bride's manner of dressing though. Also, in many of your other stories you've used a much better turn of phrase, to describe the action of picking up and carrying a of female, by a male. Bitch fest over, tada.
What are you doing to Inu-chan over there? -looks in askance- No, no you can't suff that -in- there! You need to make a slit in the belly to stuff him properly. -brandishes a knife- Let me show you how its done dear. Stop squrming Inu-chan! -chases after the dog-boy-worm-
Furostomi-chan chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
-is greatful bows down; worships- I'm still drinking but I ate a few pounds of grease and cheese. I'm sure my gut won't thank me in the morn'. However, I'm still coherent enough to leave a review, so here goes. I find the overall plot engaging, and the characters believable, though fast paced. Also I noticed a time discrepancy you mentioned near the beginning that it was May then switched to near the end of August, more than a week or so. Also while August is either a hot summers end month (northern hemisphere) or an early warm spring month (southern hemisphere.) Waining toward sharp cold is inaccurate; baring a freak weather pattern (southern hem.) Also horses foal from May to September. When you started with May good choice, August though is edging in the danger zone high temperature during foaling is hard on a mare that time of year not to mention the risks to the foal in the event of an early winter w/ no green grass or poor haying (alfalfa.) Also Japan, AugustHOT; think/ remember wavering heat and cicadas in anime. Cheers though, story for another bitch fest, much loves.
Furostomi-chan chapter 14 . 8/11/2015
Blackmail huh? lols I wonder what you've got on him to make -him- your ramen bitch. Unless you have video of him freaking out about the wee mousie. Sorry luv I'm very Irish when I'm in me cups. One beer fast became four 'cus we were a wee bit thirsty. Still loved the chapter I was having so much fun reading I forgot to watch what I was drinking. Thank the gods for my Irish-German liver, and my Brazilian hips. -dances away- Cheers luv!