Reviews for Wanted
one of your fans chapter 18 . 3/6
This story so cool
NS chapter 1 . 2/28
I was definitely intrigued by the story summary- it has a lot of potential. I really enjoy your other story "Lover Untamed" so I thought I'd check out some of your other work. So far this story is not bad and I'll keep reading it to see if it gets better. However there are quite a few typos, misused words, and grammar mistakes. Also the flow of the story seems a bit bumpy at times, especially compared with some of your other, stronger writings. But like I said I still think it has potential :)
One major pet peeve of mine came up though, and that is the realism of the story. This opinion is coming from someone who spent a lot of time doing hard outdoor work on the property, on farms and ranches as a young person making spare cash. It's completely unrealistic for a woman who has any sense to show up for this kind of work in a SKIRT, or other "cute" clothes- she'd be asked to go home immediately. A woman can still be sexy in jeans- and look much smarter. I was a little disappointed because of how ditsy this made the character seem right away. I'm only a couple chapters in so far and I'll keep reading to see how the characters develope and interact. Saying all that though, thank you for sharing your work. It's not an easy thing to do and I hope you continue writing :)
animegirl73 chapter 26 . 11/20/2014
Interesting! More please
luckythirteenx chapter 26 . 11/19/2014
Hello, so I stumbled across your profile, and I really have gone mad with favoriting and following all of your work. You're such an amazing writer! I can't remember if I already reviewed one of your stories, but oh well, your writing is very refreshing and especially this story. I do hope you continue to update, but I understand that life is shitty and busy and such.
Jemzet A Heart Broken Angel chapter 26 . 10/17/2014
Its good
rspringb chapter 26 . 10/16/2014
I love it
InuRiotGrrl chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
I am loving this story! I just started reading it earlier this week, and didn't want to stop! I love horses and rode for many years, so it's really cool reading an Inuyasha fanfic with horses. Picturing that sexy hanyou on top of his big black stallion...*drool*

I just love the way you write, and the way you portray the characters, and the last 3 chapters were especially good. I look forward to reading more!
IrishIndy chapter 26 . 8/12/2014
Hey, so glad you're updating this. I always enjoyed this AU and it's unusual setting and obviously the characters work great as well. Looking very forward to another update eventually!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
I like the story, but I would just like to explain... "The latter" means the second option of whatever the two options are. For example: She help up both of the pieces of fruit in each hand. An orange in the left and an apple in the right. The girl decided to go with the latter. (Which means she picked the apple)
Ashley Sanborn chapter 26 . 7/22/2014
Update soon please loving this story
Wenchster chapter 26 . 7/18/2014
What a wonderful day to open my email and see that you updated "Wanted"! I'm ecstatic to say the very least. However now you've really upped the anxiety with this chapters ending. I really pray that it won't be another year for the next chapter to appear. It's a really cool story with every update tangling me into more and more knots. Please write again soon! Also, I really hope your readers of the past chapters get off their butts to write you because I want nothing more than to keep you encouraged and feeling appreciated!
Hotaru83 chapter 26 . 7/13/2014
I m glad that you came back!
MirrorOfErisedSpellsDesire chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
Thanks you so much for the update :D
Guest chapter 26 . 7/12/2014
It feels like Christmas in July, Thanks for updating.
ninjamidori chapter 26 . 7/12/2014