Reviews for Wanted
Califeet chapter 26 . 10/24/2016
Ahh I can’t believe you left us there! I must say this is one of the best fanfictions I've read in a long time. I know you're working on other stories, and life can get hectic some times but I hope you come back to this particular story. You captured the characters personalities perfectly which can be hard for some and the plot is unique and refreshing. I've had such a fun time staying up till 2am for the past week reading your story despite the fact I'm always tired AF in the morning for school. You're an amazing writer! Anyways, I truly hope you come back to this story as it's an amazing masterpiece that will hopefully be completed in the future. Califeet
SweetChocolatez chapter 26 . 9/7/2016
Wow! I really am enjoying this one. I love(d?) Kagome and Kouga being best friends. I always saw him as a flirtatious best friend. Also, I'm excited and looking forward to when Inuyasha actually says to Kagome that he loves her/wants her for who she is and not because she's similar to Kikyo. I always picture Kagome becoming very affectionate after those situations. Not necessarily sexual, but it would lead to that for sure. Anyways, I am excited by the mystery of this story. I know you're working on a different story now and probably won't update for a while but I hope you do when you have a chance. By the way, I thought the morning lemon scene was perfect- intimate, slow without being draggy, absolutely sexy. I'm really looking forward to your next chapter, whenever that will be!
RavennaAngelline chapter 26 . 7/8/2016
Hope you come back to this someday, this was probably one of the more unique storylines I've come across, and I found that I enjoyed it quite a bit. Even though I caught a bunch of spelling errors, which technically weren't spelling errors since the words were spelled correctly, just used in the wrong way, but whatever, I knew what you were saying so it didn't bother me too much. This is a fun story and I really want to know what happens next.
Zevi22 chapter 26 . 6/19/2016
As an euquestrian and Inuyasha fan girl, I must say I have truly enjoyed reading this story. I love your style and do hope you come back and finish it! Because that is a nasty cliffhanger lol I want to know what Naraku plans to do, and most importantly how InuKag pan out!
Belief 95 chapter 26 . 10/30/2015
Your story is great! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/22/2015
I love love love love your story. It's amazing. Please update and although I havnt been hear since the beginning of the story I do hope you will continue it.
Furostomi-chan chapter 26 . 8/13/2015
Ahhhh! I'm standing on the edge of a cliffy. Keiz I love this story so much. Thank-you for sharing -bows- whenever the muse strikes you may she bless you. Until later dear.
Much love,
Furostomi-chan
Furostomi-chan chapter 25 . 8/13/2015
Dayum double lemons -breaks out the vodka- Cheers Keiz!
Furostomi-chan chapter 24 . 8/13/2015
Finally LEMONS! -makes lemonade with vigour- Aw shit I'm out of sugar. Keiz? Do you have any sugar? Muahahaha! My hentai bitch side is showing. Don't worry I have sugar. Heh, I'm so crazy -nods- yes we are.
Furostomi-chan chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
Keiz, cheers for another great chapter and know I appreciate you telling your readers that you never abandon a story. It's my biggest pet peeve to come across a well written story that abruptly ends and hasn't been updated in ten years and -whines- I wanna know what happens.
Loves ya,
Furost
Furostomi-chan chapter 22 . 8/13/2015
But -I was going to say before my lovely but crabby daughter distracted me- my dad had this brilliant idea to make a swamp near the foul house into a duck pond. So, he goes a buys a backhoe off of one of his work buddies, and then proceeds to teach my then like six and a half year old self to use it. Muahahaha! I was a slip of a thing driving a dinosaur. Learning how to use the stabilizers while sitting on my dad's lap, and that thing had a kick when you would shift like you wouldn't believe; felt like you were gonna get launched to the moon. But my daddy didn't raise no sissy girls, no hunny-child! Heh, anyway your tractor story brought back memories. Oh and I liked that this chapter was a bit of a cliffy. Cheers luv.
Furostomi-chan chapter 21 . 8/13/2015
Hehe, I never learned the tractor, -but-
Furostomi-chan chapter 20 . 8/13/2015
I'm so nervous now that I only have 6 more chapters to read. I know there is more of your work I haven't read but this one has been so fun to read. Love ya, Cheers.
Your stalker,
Furostomi-chan
Furostomi-chan chapter 19 . 8/13/2015
For once I have nothing to say. I didn't feel BSed by this chapter the fow was very good and of course you gave me limes -again-. u.u lol I really do love your plot, Cheers.
Furostomi-chan chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
Oh captain, my captain! So he does have a heart, eh? You always write the cutest scenes. Ya know I loves ya, Cheers!