Reviews for Run
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 9/15
Wow that was amazing, very well written. When I started to catch on, I was really hoping I was wrong and kakashi really wasn't dead but by the end I really wanted to cry.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Celebrindal01 chapter 1 . 6/17
Waouw, that was amazing.

If I guessed right, Kakashi is dead, and so it was his "ghost" all along?
I actually found out just when the messenger came, I would never have guessed, good job!

It is so sad and yet beautiful, to know Kakashi never got to say those words, and now it's too late... poor Iruka, he'll be a wreck.

(They're so beautiful together, whi did you do that to them? ; ) )
Why? I liked having my heart in one piece thank you very much. This absolutely amazing at the same time as being completely terrible
Ai no Maneshi chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
My eyes are tearing up and its your fault! Quick, make him a missing nin who comes back after years or something! Gwahuhuhuhu! This is so sad. T-T
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
SONOFABITCH I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU
BaCkUpGuRl chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
AHHHHHH I went around my house screaming at that ending! AHHHHHH so good AHHHHHHH but I need some fluff now!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh no, oh god. That hurt. Very well written, but what a painful ending. :(
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I caught on at about the time Genma came in and promptly told myself that it wasn't true.
AND THEN IT WAS. AND THEN YOU TORE MY HEART OUT.
Seriously, I think may cry. This was beautifully written.
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I knew it!...and yet it still got me teary-eyed! It was angsty but not too heavy. Good job and thanks for sharing!
Korregidora chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Omg I didn't even realize it until curiousity made me read the reviews! Then I just cried lol. So heartbreaking!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
wait who died? Kakashi or Genma? is Kakashi actually just a ghost?
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow ok this was really sweet and then it got really painful very quickly and I'm kind of devastated?
Thank you for having Kakashi take the chance before they got the message though, small mercies.
euforie chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
so sad! Why would you do this? :(
bakonet chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I swear,you should be sued for breaking a cute teenage girl's heart ;(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
my only crit is that it had a terribly sad ending D,: