Reviews for Run
SilverDragon1218 chapter 1 . 4/2
I cried
FFFG chapter 1 . 2/26
Well, I most certainly did shed a couple tears at the end. I figured out after the shower in the morning routine bit that something was off, and it was confirmed in the mission room. Poor Iruka. It's always a truth to their particular lifestyle, but one can't hope too much of it never coming to pass. Very tragic, very sad. Thank you for writing. KTN
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Thank you for an amazing read.
airball chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
You frickin' ruined me with the ending ; - ; Even though I should've known halfway through the story cause of way Iruka seemed to not notice Kakashi's presence.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Gorgeous story. I never guessed what happened until it was revealed at the end. I wish you wrote more fics!
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Wow that was amazing, very well written. When I started to catch on, I was really hoping I was wrong and kakashi really wasn't dead but by the end I really wanted to cry.
Thank you for writing and sharing this.
Celebrindal01 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Waouw, that was amazing.

If I guessed right, Kakashi is dead, and so it was his "ghost" all along?
I actually found out just when the messenger came, I would never have guessed, good job!

It is so sad and yet beautiful, to know Kakashi never got to say those words, and now it's too late... poor Iruka, he'll be a wreck.

(They're so beautiful together, whi did you do that to them? ; ) )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Why? I liked having my heart in one piece thank you very much. This absolutely amazing at the same time as being completely terrible
Ai no Maneshi chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
My eyes are tearing up and its your fault! Quick, make him a missing nin who comes back after years or something! Gwahuhuhuhu! This is so sad. T-T
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
SONOFABITCH I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU
BaCkUpGuRl chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
AHHHHHH I went around my house screaming at that ending! AHHHHHH so good AHHHHHHH but I need some fluff now!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh no, oh god. That hurt. Very well written, but what a painful ending. :(
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I caught on at about the time Genma came in and promptly told myself that it wasn't true.
AND THEN IT WAS. AND THEN YOU TORE MY HEART OUT.
Seriously, I think may cry. This was beautifully written.
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I knew it!...and yet it still got me teary-eyed! It was angsty but not too heavy. Good job and thanks for sharing!
Korregidora chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Omg I didn't even realize it until curiousity made me read the reviews! Then I just cried lol. So heartbreaking!