Reviews for Run
Ai no Maneshi chapter 1 . 4/24
My eyes are tearing up and its your fault! Quick, make him a missing nin who comes back after years or something! Gwahuhuhuhu! This is so sad. T-T
UpAllNightToGetBucky22 chapter 1 . 2/19
SONOFABITCH I HATE YOU AND LOVE YOU
BaCkUpGuRl chapter 1 . 1/18
AHHHHHH I went around my house screaming at that ending! AHHHHHH so good AHHHHHHH but I need some fluff now!
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Oh no, oh god. That hurt. Very well written, but what a painful ending. :(
blackhawk68 chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I caught on at about the time Genma came in and promptly told myself that it wasn't true.
AND THEN IT WAS. AND THEN YOU TORE MY HEART OUT.
Seriously, I think may cry. This was beautifully written.
jess.c.kong chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I knew it!...and yet it still got me teary-eyed! It was angsty but not too heavy. Good job and thanks for sharing!
Korregidora chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Omg I didn't even realize it until curiousity made me read the reviews! Then I just cried lol. So heartbreaking!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
wait who died? Kakashi or Genma? is Kakashi actually just a ghost?
MostVerbose chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Wow ok this was really sweet and then it got really painful very quickly and I'm kind of devastated?
Thank you for having Kakashi take the chance before they got the message though, small mercies.
euforie chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
so sad! Why would you do this? :(
bakonet chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I swear,you should be sued for breaking a cute teenage girl's heart ;(
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
my only crit is that it had a terribly sad ending D,:
thechat chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
You had me in tears. 3 I figured it out and I've got to say it was really quite cunning. ;) Loved it, please write more.
midnightchesire chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
...is kakashi dead?
obsessivesyndrome chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
That was utterly fantastic. I love how you left little hints here and there that were subtle and so much more illuminating when read in hindsight! This was heart-breaking and beautifully tragic.