Reviews for Justice is Blind
JEREMY chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Just to let you know, you DID spell Elektra's last name correctly.

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 14 . 1/13/2013
This was BRILLIANT! I periodically checked the story to see if you'd posted another chapter, and after a long time without checking, I was thrilled to see it completed. So, I read it from the beginning again, and promptly remembered why I'd been following it for so many years. It's a great fic. I would LOVE to read a sequel-with all the same cast, preferably-any time. Please? The story was intriguing, involving, and exactly what I needed and wanted to read. Great job!
Arekanderu chapter 14 . 6/16/2012
A truly truly well written story!
kayamira chapter 14 . 10/10/2011
Hey! Thank you for bringing this story to such a nice conclusion. I have to admit, I don't review as often as I read, but thanks for sharing the story with us. I had a really great time reading it, and often after a long day, this would be my relaxing time. Your writing style makes it easy to just be pulled into the story and forget that you actually sit in front of your computer... :)

I hope to read more from you, maybe even a sequel to this, including matt again? You left room for one and I personally just love the idea of Angel and Matt on the same team.

Thank you for posting your work!
kayamira chapter 13 . 9/10/2011
I#ve been reading your story for a while now, and I really like the crossover you created. You make both worlds fitting to each other, and made a good job in having them interacting. It was fun to see how Matt had his problems with the vampires... :) So thank you for writing, and I hope you continue a few more chapters, I think it could be interessting to see them hunt down some demons...

continue your great work!
mendenbar chapter 10 . 7/6/2011
Elektra doesn't KNOW she is Elektra? Hmmm.

And, is she aware that Angel is the head honcho of the firm that the Hand is trying to get involved with? Seems like killing the CEO wouldn't get you in good with them (unless the Senior Partners have set it up?)
Saffygirl chapter 10 . 7/4/2011

Saffygirl chapter 9 . 5/10/2011

Phantom Dennis chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Maybe Foggy can get a job at Stark. They probably could use a director of something or other.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 8 . 3/26/2011
I'm kind of hoping Matt will be able to turn Elektra back, and I'm a die-hard comic-canon fan!

I liked the reactions playing in this chapter. Good job; should have checked back with the story sooner!
Mountain King chapter 8 . 2/2/2011
I've been meaning to review this for a while. Still better late than never.

This is a great idea, despite its many (and I do mean many flaws) I liked the Daredevil movie. putting that version of Matt Murdock into Angel, specifically season 5 while they were in charge of Wolfram and Heart is a stroke of brilliance.

While you've got a good grip on the characters and some nice detail. Unfortunately I do have a little niggling problem. Why are the chapters so short, with so little happening? You can easily make the story much more involving by adding a tiny bit of depth; either a B plot (I would suggest a case in New York that eventually pulls Matt back "Home" as it were) or Gunn's old gang hunting down Elektra for vengeance (leaving Angel and Matt with a decision, hunt her down themselves or just let the kids kill her). What makes ideas like this great is the way it can have a domino effect, one little action causing others elsewhere that reflect on what is happening.

There is so much potential here that is almost squandered. Another point is that Angel and the gang have come across a blind assassin before. Back in the first season, when Lindsey almost defected it was over a triad of seers that Wolfram and Heart tried to have murdered. So the idea of a blind superhero would not be that outlandish to either Angel or Wesley. In fact, if I remember correctly, they both recalled a tibetan order that specialised in the art.

This is a great story, but with a bit of polish could be excellent.

Thomas

AKA Mountain King
Saffygirl chapter 8 . 2/1/2011

dp516 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Very detailed, cool
dp516 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Nice opening
kayamira chapter 7 . 12/19/2010
A pretty interesting story, and even though I only watched the first season of Angel it doesn't make me any kind of trouble to follow your story line.

I was fascinated by your Crossover idea, and so far it works out really good and interesting, and I had a good laugh with Angel not having an heartbeat and the dificulites resulting from that for Matt.

I like your writing style, it is nice and easy to read... It's the tipe of writing that keeps me up half the night without me even noticing it :) You manage to keep all of them in-character, which is always nice to read and hard to find, and the dialogues make me smile a lot while reading your story.

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this story, and I hope we do not have to wait long for your next chapter. Concerning the resurrection of Elektra - did I miss something in the movie, or is this your own concept?

Keep up the great work!