Reviews for Breathe
roxi39 chapter 9 . 11/11/2006
Dear RaVen,

Chapter 9 was very good and the whole story described 628's life and emotions very well.

Personally, I particularly enjoyed the introduction, as to me, this part of the story appeared to be full of metaphysical and philosophical ideas.

I like metaphysics and philosophy, although I am rather bad at it, as I am 13 years old, in Class 9 and, sometimes, I am not capable of imagining things which range further than anti-matter.

I always talk about metaphysics with my father and nearly always, I grow enthusiastic and then, I am able to discuss metaphysics properly with my father, I understand all that he says better and I bring forth some ideas of my own. Whenever I am filled with enthusiasm about metaphysics, I also manage to picture anti-matter more clearly inside my head.

I also adore mathematics and I am attempting to do the maths for Class 11 and the maths for Classes 12 and 13 too, later on.

I also write episodes about experiment 625. Me writing about experiment 625 has been inspired by the author called fshlvr.

This is all I have got to say for now. My e-mail address If it is in your interest, you could review.

Yours sincerely roxi39
Aggie chapter 9 . 7/13/2006
This story, is the BEST story I've ever read, but at the time there were like, only 7 chapters, so... and I waited & waited for new chapters, but there weren't any, so... I stopped checking back. But NOW! Now I see 2 new chapters! I'm happy now! You need feul to your fire? Did this help? I hope so, 'cause I need to know what happens to 628, Vangilis, 426, and so on! PLLEAASSE! :/ (whoa, that took a lot of brain power... I need a break...)
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
your really good at making all the characters speak they way they normally do. i'm impressed.
Ecliptic chapter 9 . 5/26/2006
*feels special* These people make me look realy good about now n.n. Yeah, the slackers... it isn't THAT hard to write a review.

So, um, I kinda just scanned over this one n.n; but I remember what happened cuz you sent me teh chappie... and I just thought I'd make another review to make myself look uber better than the other reviewers. *cough*

And again I shall repeat... GASP Stitch is loosin' his teeth :0

And it looks like you added stuff to here that wasn't on the file you sent me... or maybe I'm just absent-minded.

And um.. I know there was more, but I can't remember o.O; oh well. It'll come back eventually.

MarkKB chapter 9 . 5/22/2006

This is one awesome story. Rock on!
BlobIsNotOnFanfictionDotNet chapter 9 . 5/17/2006
I'm reviewing. You are teh awesome. Keep it up.
Ri2 chapter 9 . 5/16/2006
Oh. Now we know how 426 became what he is now.

And...628's having strange thoughts? Should we worried about this?

What's wrong with Stitch's teeth?
Ecliptic chapter 8 . 4/30/2006
n.n Oh that 628... just so cute and hugable. Now, let's see if I can make this review be somewhat deep and meaningful. And before I forget, you mispelled sink by spelling it 'zinc'. Anywho, I like all the description about how 628 takes in practically EVERYTHING, for some reason I find it enjoyable to read...

And I just have to comment about how you manage to make all the characters words and stuff sound like they would on the movie. Usually I can never find something like that here... I'm not even sure I got it right in my fanfics...

So, yeah, I think that's all I can say. No wait! There's more... did you notice that now when you review something there's a spelling check option? Fanfiction's getting fancy.

ecliptic chapter 7 . 12/1/2005
Oh, I'm special, my SA page is being advertized XD.

Yes, so anyway, great chappie. Very, very interesting. And I lurve the powers the Grand Councilwomen's got _..

The next chappie will have 628 in it, right?
RI2 chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
Cameo? What would I appear as?

That was just...whoa. I had no idea Miss Councilwoman could do all that.

And in the end, it wasn't enough, was it? Jeez...

That was frigging awesome. It really was, you know that?
largefish8 chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
So the grand councilwoman is an Eldar. Are you using the eldar race from Warhammer 40,0? Update soon.
vALOCO chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Totally Horibble! (gags)
Ri2 chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
Cameo appearance? Aw, you don't have to do that...

So he's psychic, huh? Neat.

I've mentioned before how incredibly well you describe his experiences of being a newborn, haven't I?
Kila chapter 6 . 10/25/2005
I just don't like talking in e-mail... there's this board called Stitch's Cousins, it's a great place to talk.

I find the experiment-learning-how-to-live thing... fascinating. It inspires me. Which is rather dangerous, come to think of it...
Ecliptic chapter 6 . 10/25/2005
w00t! Camos... nothing excites us more than seeing our characters placed randomly in a story . we're all easily amused..

628's so cute...*squeezes him*