Reviews for Don't worry, Love
nilaea chapter 4 . 3/13/2009
aw so cute :) I really really like your story, well done ;)
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Very funny in places, very romantic in others. Edward Jones deserves everything he got, personally I think Albus should have zapped him into oblivion, I can imagine Albus hitting someone for treating Minerva so. and the line at end of first chapter is funny.
Missing Linka chapter 4 . 4/1/2008
That was just brilliant!

And the end was hilarious!

THX
Lady Epur chapter 4 . 9/22/2005
I LOVED that ending line! And, I loved that story! It was very good!
Portkeys Miss-Mione chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
Perfect! Squuee... that last mutter was super! It was hard resisting not to snicker and make a fool out of myself. (I'm in the computer classroom at school and I'm supposed to be doing research, which I'd already done at home)

Please keep writing, I love your stories!

Sara
girl from iceland chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
*cheers!*

I loved the ending! it was perfect!
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
oh yay, wicked cute ending! i loved it! so sweet, excellent story! (PS - do i perhaps sense a sequel? cuz that would be kickass! *wink*) D
Levaithan Ashes chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
EXCELLENT!
Levaithan Ashes chapter 4 . 9/11/2005
EXCELLENT!
Amandah Leigh chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
This is so wonderful! And I am especially impressed because you're so young and so in tune with everything!

Awesome! I adored every chapter.

:-)

AL
Alesia G chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
I love the ending. Great Fluff!
LadyJol chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
I loved the ENDING! so cute. and Loved the last line! heheheheh Wonderful story. Keep on write more stories and more chapters for the ones you have now. I'm eagar to finish reading all of them!

Lady Jolly
Midnight'sGone chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
YAY! You just brightend my day. Great story.

Midnight'sGone - but i'm not.
Always Hopeful chapter 4 . 9/10/2005
ooh! That was so sweet! Tee hee! I liked the last line! "You and your gentlemanly ways"! Tehehehehe! Always Hopeful
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 3 . 9/8/2005
another excellent chapter to another excellent story. lovely little something to relieve the stress of homework, blah. lol. emotion in this update was so awesome, and realistic. love it. like whoa. ) definately cant wait for more!