Reviews for Resounding Silence
RIPmari-speed chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
wow! loved it!
Catastrophia chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I wanted to let you know that this has been plagiarized. One of mine was also "written" by this person and I am trying to make certain the others come down as well. A moderator of this site has brought up that it is plagiarized, but it is still up.
www. india-forums forum_ ?TID3139909
sarabeth120 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Hi there!

Just stopping by to let you know that someone has plagiarized this story on another site. All they've done is change the title and the gender of the characters has also been changed; otherwise, it appears to be a word for word copy: www . india-forums forum_ ?TID3139909
bonbones chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
NOOO!...haha

Yeah, that's Cal alright: stubborn and totally in love with Eric. But who can blame her, I'm totally in love with his alter ego, Adam. LOL (or vice versa)

Ooh, I totally love how you write it so I get that sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach...it's awesome!
Lea chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
omg..this story is awesome.

You actually made me cry. The words which Eric had said were hurting Calleigh so much, I think.;D What I want to tell you is, you describe her and his feelings, character so good. Its just awesome.
Mellischatzi3 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
hey.;)

Its a great one-shot.

I wished it wouldnt be just a because Id want to know where this is heading but no matter..its a great story.!
KIARA chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
OMG WHO EVER WROTE THIS SHOULD KEEP GOING IT IS SO GOOD REALLY THAT WOULD BE AWSOME PLEASE:]
calleighsthebest chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Eric is so caring and adorable and this was heartbreaking! I loved it! Thanks!
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
wow i loved it you should keep going!
csimiamifreako chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
I like this story. It touches Speedles death and Callieghs emotional change. Something everyone knows about but no one writes about.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Very good, not your typical fluff story. Liked it a lot!
randomwriting chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
Really nicely done & well written. You captured the emotion well. I enjoyed reading this quite a bit.
VanHelsings angel chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
That was a change. a nice Change. noth the typical 'i love you Calleigh," "oh, I love you to Eric!" *pukes* stuff. But good. You have to write more, Itssuch a cliffhanger ending!
Orange Sodie chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
Oh, this is so good! Are you going to continue it? I hope you do!